Toddler Sings in Church

'Ain't No Homos Gonna

Make It to Heaven'

5/30/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

053012_church_singing_launch_v2
This video is nuts -- an Indiana toddler took the mic at his church recently, and sang a hate-filled anti-gay song ... with the lyrics, "Ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven" ... and the crowd went WILD.

The video was reportedly recorded at the Apostolic Truth Tabernacle in Greensburg, Indiana --  featuring a young boy on the altar, barely old enough to walk, singing a song he was obviously spoon fed.

It's pretty hard to make out the words -- so here are the lyrics ...

"The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.
The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.
Romans one, twenty six and twenty seven;
Ain’t no homos gonna make it to Heaven."

The congregation erupts in thunderous applause after the song.

FYI, here's Romans 1:26-27 -- "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

It's the latest video to hit the web showing rampant homophobia in America's churches -- starting with a North Carolina pastor advocating beating the gay out of your child ... and another NC pastor talking about fencing up gay people and letting them die out.

Cathy

Harvey only special parents are "gifted," with a gay child.

z34442

And this is why I have zero respect for christians.

@"BOB" I doubt he is just speaking his mind at that age. He has obviously just copying his parents and those around him. Homophobia is being projected onto him.

z34442

And this is why I have zero respect for christians.

krystal

This is just plain bad parenting!! We are suppose to teach our kids to respect everyone.
I must say yes Tmz, you do very much bother me with all your gay rights on here. I do believe you have rights, as everyone does. But I don't think it should be pushed down our throats about gay this and gay that!!! Same as I dont feel that churches should get to say its wrong to be gay! I dont care who people love. Thats up to them. Just leave this topic alone everyone!! before it was about racism now its about gay...if everyone just left everyone eles alone at let them live their lives the world would be a better place. Who are we to judge??,...and no im not a god believer goint to say only god can judge me lol. because thats just stupid.
But this poor little boy! his parents taught him this song!!
hes going to end up being a hateful child...I dont want to say anything about his future because he is a kid n i dont want to predict a horrible outcome for this child. I hope he learns to be smarter then his parents.

Bindijunglegirl101

What an awesome child. And so smart too. It's true that no homos are going to make it to heaven. Because being gay is a sin. God made Adam & Eve. Not Adam & Steve. I think it's sick how our world is filed. By those clowns. But this boy is a true blessing. There parents sure is doing a great job raising him well. May God bless him. I hope he grows up finding a way to get rid of all gay people. :)

Jerry

Har-vey Lev-in, ain't goin to hea-ven, sing it! Har-vey Lev-in, ain't goin to hea-ven, I say! Har-vey Lev-in, ain't goin to hea-ven bahahahah

Agnostic Atheist

Just another form of child abuse.

JD

I'm not sure which is more hateful: this church, or TMZ's comment about "rampant homophobia in America's churches". I've been in a LOT of churches, and have NEVER heard or met ANYONE this hateful. This idiot, and the insane idiot in KS do NOT speak for "America's churches". But whatever drives traffic yes?

JD

I'm not sure which is worse: this, or the fact that TMZ says there's "rampant homophobia in America's churches." I've been in a LOT of churches, and I've NEVER heard anything close to this. This idiot, and the worse one in KS, do NOT speak for me. But whatever drives traffic, yes?

JayUVA

Children of the Corn.

Bring back the lions.

GB

I didnt see a hate filled toddler?? Stupid TMZ dont know **** about anything, do ya'll read the Bible?? Im gay & I even know it wrong?? Ya'll sit around like a bunch of cackling hens cause you couldnt handle a real job....

annie

we have a responsibilty to teach are children, I belive the bible is THE WORD OF GOD but i do not belive it says anywhere in the bible that it is acceptable to judge and hate , we all are sinners and hate is right up there with murder, what sane parent would teach hate to there child ???? P.S I I USED ARE INSTEAD OF OUR OOPSS

Angel

Real Christians Love the sinner hate the sin, because that in fact is what Jesus has taught. Not once has Jesus bashed any of the sinners, but tried to help them see love instead. He died for the sins of the sinner, therefore, we as humans are all sinners. So what makes gay bashing so different? The fact that people in power are afraid of their own misdoings and need to preach hate and bigotry. It's a shame that a 3-year old has no idea what the words really mean and can say them. Oh and those Christian churchs who open their arms to everyone, those are real Christian churchs. However, read the Bible fully and you will see God's arms are open to all those who have faith, love and forgiveness in their heart. He will let all who ask for His help into Heaven, including a rapist, murderer, and the homosexual. So ask yourself, Christian bashing, or bashing the fake Christian? Then again by this comment and every other comment out there isn't that all judging too? So we are all in sin just by that, since God and the Bible says to leave the judging to him. hmmm the conundrum here?

Nancy

Pathetic...this is what you get from the religious right that only shows their Ignorance and hate and bigotry.
I suspect devil worshiper's couldn't be as evil.

Debbe

~...Ain't no cold heart gonna make it to heaven...~