Toddler Sings in Church

'Ain't No Homos Gonna

Make It to Heaven'

5/30/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

053012_church_singing_launch_v2
This video is nuts -- an Indiana toddler took the mic at his church recently, and sang a hate-filled anti-gay song ... with the lyrics, "Ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven" ... and the crowd went WILD.

The video was reportedly recorded at the Apostolic Truth Tabernacle in Greensburg, Indiana --  featuring a young boy on the altar, barely old enough to walk, singing a song he was obviously spoon fed.

It's pretty hard to make out the words -- so here are the lyrics ...

"The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.
The Bible’s right, somebody’s wrong.
Romans one, twenty six and twenty seven;
Ain’t no homos gonna make it to Heaven."

The congregation erupts in thunderous applause after the song.

FYI, here's Romans 1:26-27 -- "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

It's the latest video to hit the web showing rampant homophobia in America's churches -- starting with a North Carolina pastor advocating beating the gay out of your child ... and another NC pastor talking about fencing up gay people and letting them die out.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

yorky

its funny because the kid dont know what he saying about homo lol.is just coping there mom and dad words.

Velsbaby

They are teaching this baby to judge others and he isn't even in first grade yet.....smh! What a shame. How does anyone know if they are going to heaven or not? They didn't read the part about, "judge not lest ye be judged". No wonder kids are growing up strange these days. I had gay friends in kindergarten and we knew they were different, but of course we didn't know anything about being gay. I know what the bible says, but I also know that Jesus wouldn't do this to any child or individual. smh!

Rhys

It makes me ashamed to say that I live in NC.........

missy

Ummm....excuse me, but here is an exact quote from Jesus himself on the importance of forbidding homosexuality..." "...oh no, that's right...He never mentioned it! Don't you think that He would have brought it up if it were significant in any way at all? In fact, it seems that these people are encouraging hate and intolerance...I DO seem to recall a couple of things...oh,yeah! Love thy neighbor is one and...wait...stop me if you've heard this one....do unto others,etc.,etc. Sound familiar, thumpers?

Team Arnold

I am a Christian, and I believe that every person will be judged by God - not by me! I have gay friends, and I tell that what the Bible says, and what I believe, but it is not up to me to tel them they are going to Hell. EVERYONE sins! If you are a Christian and you commit a homosexual act, it does not automatically send you to Hell! We all sin, and it is up to us to make it right with God. But, we should never, ever teach our children to hate, and this congregation, and the child's parents will have to answer to God for their actions too!

Dougdenslowe

I agree,no homo is going to Heaven,because it doesnt exist!

SafeinCanada

This is absolutely shameful. The parent, church leaders and the pastor should be embarrassed to show their faces. Welcome to 2012 bigots.

Len-Kun

Even If God is real, I don't think he enjoys brain-washed children hating on gays.

Dcrocker05

Wow. Sad. No words. These kids have no idea what this means in today's world. "no homos gonna make it to heaven"... I didn't know the Bible taught hate and discrimination, oh wait, it doesn't, some idiots just seem to translate it to fit their bigot views and beliefs.

Haywood_Jablomie

I guess I missed the "hate" part. All I see is a Bible quote about homosexuals not making it to heaven.

It's pathetic how the liberal p.c. police assert that anything that does not embrace their pet sexual deviancy is "hate." Of course, all of the liberals' lies and smears directed toward conservatives is NOT "hate." See how this works?

against the grain

You go boy! It is about time we fight back against the push by LGABCD or whatever it is now. Train a child in the way he or she should go and they won't come out GAY!

against the grain

This is how civilization will survive. Thank God even this little child can understand that homosexuality is a disease. It is the scourge of mankind and they still suffer with the wages of sin just as we straight folks do. I will accept you but never what you do. There is always hope that God will teach us through this. He has already dealt the punishment, i.e. AIDS, suicide, ostracism.

Cherie

Churches, remember: Hate the sin, not the sinner. Whoever is free of any sin, cast the first stone!

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23