Jessica Simpson

Professional Fat Person

5/30/2012 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Jessica Simpson -- Professional Fat Person
Jessica Simpson
is now getting paid for being fat -- the singer just announced ... she's the newest spokesperson for Weight Watchers.

Jessica made the announcement moments ago on her Twitter, writing, "So excited to be a part of the @WeightWatchers family!'

Jess don't come cheap neither -- the Weight Watchers deal is reportedly worth $4 MILLION.

The singer reportedly gained 65-75 POUNDS during her recent pregnancy -- and Weight Watchers must be waiting for a big reveal ... because Jessica hasn't been photographed in public since she gave birth.

WW also released a statement, saying, "We’re thrilled that Jessica Simpson has chosen to join Weight Watchers to adopt a healthier lifestyle and inspire others to do the same."

0824_weight_loss_footer

jimi

wow... i thought that was sally struthers. my bad

Suzi

God did she blow up, I couldn't believe it. I thought it was mostly water weight gain since she was so puffy, I was worried, that can be dangerous. Then she had the baby and it was nearly 10 lbs! Omg, I feel for her, I had two kids myself that were just under 9 and 10 lbs each... I didn't blow up like that though, just with the first one, since you think you are literally " eating for two". Being that pregnant is so hard, I am glad it's over and we get to watch the weight melt off. The lucky girl, gets fat, get's kid gets money to get skinny and she is already a rich ol biotch in the first place. Written with the most respect I can muster up. Good luck and congrats on the baby and the new gig!

Caroline

Listen, if Weight Watchers can get all that weight off of her I'll be very impressed.

Spoch

75 pounds... Seriously?? I'd say about 100 -

Jenny Riley

This is so wrong, she has a baby out of wedlock, gets paid $800,000 to show a photo of the baby, now gets $4 million to lose the baby weight. Whoever says that celebrities should not be followed by paps are insane. These people deserve every single pap in their face every time the leave their home. Don't feel sorry one bit for them. Its sick,they get paid for breathing.

Seacrest is a Shorty

More like 165-175 lbs. She's still beautiful, tho. Needs the weight loss more than the cash! I hope she loses it and keeps it off.

Gucci

She looks beautiful. All those slammin' her - I bet yo momma was a big fat ho and still is.

remy

is she behind the whale in the leopard skin coat?

jypsiere

I never understood why women think that when people say they are eating for two that they believe it means as in like two full grown people. Sorry, but person in normal weight only needs 300 extra calories a day and only in their second and third trimester. You don't need to consume an additional 2,000 and make excuses to eat unhealthy because you're pregnant. -.-

TwitterMeNthaFacebook

im sorry, you can hate this comment all you want, but alot of the Men who had something bad to say about Jess getting "Big" have no idea what it means to be pregnant, and how hard it is NOT to gain weight during pregnancy! Babies suck everything out of you , and leave you hungry sometimes dizzy, and in need of nutrients. Until they REALLY come up with a way for a man to carry another human life, or they learn how to bleed for more than 5 days without dying, guys keep ya nasty fat jokes to yourself.

RealityBites

I saw a picture of her baby, the child is overweight already...she's going to be an awful mother, she turned into a joke. Used to like her but she's a hot mess.

tammy

wow really? this is low even for you guys so pretty much you're saying everyone is fat if they arent a size -0?

amandaruiz3

That's the joy of being pregnant eating when u want n how u want.....she will lose it how she wants to as well.....weight watchers or not....

amandaruiz3

Men don't know no better... till a man knows how it is to be pg....they can be ignored....ignorance cant be fixed.... losing weight after pregnancy can...

WTF

Like that bitch needs any more money