Justin Bieber

Norway Cops Threaten

State of Emergency

5/30/2012 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Unruly Justin Bieber fans in Oslo, Norway
Police in Norway are on the verge of declaring a state of emergency in Oslo, after tens of thousands of unruly Justin Bieber fans overran the city -- and now, they're begging the singer for help.

Justin's scheduled to perform 4 new songs tonight outside Oslo's famed opera house as part of his "Around the World" TV special -- and we're told crazed Bieber fans from all over Europe have descended on the city for the event.

We're told the crowds have swelled to such overwhelming numbers, the police lost control -- and are pleading with Bieber to take the stage early ... before all hell breaks loose ... as in RIGHT NOW.

Bieber's aware of the situation -- he just tweeted, "...for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. we are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen."

Bieber is currently in a secret location and will be helicoptered to the stage.

Story developing ...

0530_biebermania_footer

Amber

These kids are crazy today!!! I don't ever remember the girls of my generation taking over a city for New Kids on the Block!!!! LOL LOL

KnuckleDragger

Yes, excellent idea Beav'...a little "tweet" text to calm the crowd...and in English...since 95% of the Norwegian population speak Bokmål.

Jackie

ha ha....secret location...lmao!!....when already here in OSLO we know where he's staying which is called Grand hotel. I can give you the news if you want direct from here.

Kari

#4, Jack, said it best. I don't get any of this. And, Justin--call the police--they are looking to talk with you.

rico

Beibs in Europe? HAVE'NT THEY SUFFERED ENOUGH.

Mike

Wish he'd just od already so i can stop reading about him.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Hopefully, the crowd will do everything in their power to keep him there. That includes blocking every escape route he might take and flattening all the tires in every vehicle he might get away in.

norwegian

Video from the chaos in Norway:

Henrik Jr

You can watch Bieber live here:

Henrik Jr

Live at

Jane Øyen

I have my daughter at the roof of the Opera House. The situation is under control and Justin is entering stage in about 5 min. Everything's ok.

Henrik Jr

LIve at

nor

Fans going CRAZY in Norway!

tv2.no/video/?progId=619499

tv2.no/video/?progId=619500

vgtv.no/#!id=53556

vgtv.no/#!id=53535

Aurora

MY GOD I'M SO JEALOUS!! My karma better be good now that I dropped the FREE JUSTIN BIEBER concert to study......

charlie partana

As an adult I'm checking this out because I'm curious to see what all the fuss is. I gotta tell ya I'm embarrassed just looking at how lame it is. I am so glad I don't have a young daughter today because if she brought that disney/mickey d's music into my house I'd have to kill her and then kill myself. But if I had a daughter nowadays she wouldn't be listening to this anyway. it's called parenting. Real kids grow up on real music...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments