Kim Kardashian

Luggage Thieves Jacked

PRICELESS Sunglasses

5/30/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_kim_kardashian_tmz
Kim Kardashian
says the British Airways employees who ransacked her luggage have stolen something that money cannot replace -- sunglasses that have a profound meaning.

When Kim arrived home from France Friday night, she noticed her luggage was significantly lighter than when she left.  A search inside the suitcase quickly revealed the thieves made off with a pair of vintage sunglasses her dad, Robert Kardashian, gave her just before he died -- sunglasses she only wore on very special occasions.

And there's even more thievery. Kim is telling friends the baggage bandits made off with several extremely expensive purses and Tumi luggage.

Kim tweeted after the incident, writing, ""Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine! Some things are sentimental & not replaceable."

We're told Kim has already filed a report with the airline, demanding they produce surveillance catching the culprits in the act.

If the airline doesn't fork over the footage, we're told Kim's going to the cops.

Toilethead

I hope they charged her extra for her big fat ass.

natasha

No one should have their items taken out of their luggage when it's not a threat. I don't blame her, they need to find her ish.

MjR

Where is the Video Tape showing she packed this stuff in the first place. british Air shoudl insist on that.
Even if this story is the least bit true...What moron packs anything of value in checked luggage, sentimental or dollar value. Any valuable items I travel with always goes on my carry on so I can watch it all the way to my destination point.

2idiots

Kim you just keep proving HOW STUPID YOU ARE.
Yesterday TMZ reported you complained about NOT being able to LOCK you luggage...did you know that you can BUY TSA APPROVED luggage locks? AND you can buy them at SEARS. (just google TSA Approved Luggage Locks)
I'm surprised that brainiac "handler" of your didnt know about these......
As much as I loath you and your family, I'm actually thankful you're here....I can LAUGH AT YOU and NOT feel bad about it..
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who Knew

this is why sooooooo many people hate this piece of trash with vile distain. She's demanding survalence footage, where does this fruadulent whore get off. Many people have problems with lugage but she thinks she needs special treatement and get to call the shots. Die in a fire bitch.

scoopie

This is just a way to leverage any losses she has in that crappy clothing line they have, etc.

Maverick

More fake Kim Kardashian drama.

Why does this idiot have so many horrible things happen to her? Other than she manufactures all these problems to get attention.

sippy

Pay no attention to the lady with the missing items from her checked baggage. It's all smoke and mirrors (sunglasses) to have the media focus on crap stories, instead of her upcoming deposition for her divorce from Kris. Can't wait for the judge to side with Kris. Laura Wasser will not be able to help Kim and her circus life. I thinks its awesome though that all the money Kim is earning from the show is going towards paying all her huge lawyer fees. PS, If my dad gave me a pair of sunglasses and I cherished them, I wouldn't throw them in a checked bag, I would of kept it with me in my carry on. Guess they weren't as sentimental as she's portraying. Again, just smoke a mirrors (sunglasses)

arealrascal

Europeans recognize her as talentless trash. Let's evolve, my fellow Americans!

sippy

cant wait for her lies next week in her deposition for her divorce. This British Airways incident and airport shout down are all pre cursor smoke screens so that the media will focus on that crap instead on the depo. my money is on Kris Humphrey winning. The judge should recognize transparency when he sees it. lol

Hohan

Sunglasses?

HeyWazzup

Sunglasses sooo sentimental and valuable. Yeahhhhhhh right. If they are THAT valuable she would put them in a safety deposit box deep with a vault somewhere and never wear them. They would also be insured. Sunglasses so valuable and precious that you would pack them in checked baggage so that they could get lost/destroyed/stolen/go missing?
Kim Kardasian = not exactly a rocket scientist.

__________

ei

here is a thought idiot, LOCK THE LUGGAGE

JH

I had the same thing happen to me with Jetblue-legally both Jetblue and TSA have structured it so that they have zero liability in this matter. Say what you will about Kim, but at least she's shining a light on a very common place occurrence that that airlines and TSA need to be held accountable for. Wish I had the pull to start a media campaign.

cdaly985

To be fair, its a sentimental item. Im pretty sure most of you would be pissed if something sentimental was stolen.