Kim Kardashian

Luggage Thieves Jacked

PRICELESS Sunglasses

5/30/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_kim_kardashian_tmz
Kim Kardashian
says the British Airways employees who ransacked her luggage have stolen something that money cannot replace -- sunglasses that have a profound meaning.

When Kim arrived home from France Friday night, she noticed her luggage was significantly lighter than when she left.  A search inside the suitcase quickly revealed the thieves made off with a pair of vintage sunglasses her dad, Robert Kardashian, gave her just before he died -- sunglasses she only wore on very special occasions.

And there's even more thievery. Kim is telling friends the baggage bandits made off with several extremely expensive purses and Tumi luggage.

Kim tweeted after the incident, writing, ""Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine! Some things are sentimental & not replaceable."

We're told Kim has already filed a report with the airline, demanding they produce surveillance catching the culprits in the act.

If the airline doesn't fork over the footage, we're told Kim's going to the cops.

jaha

Once again publicity whore, if the glasses ment so much you have them on your person, not in your luggage, yes theft is theft but this ghirl will find a way to be in the limelight when she's six feet under.

Bec215

Any frequent flyer knows the rule: NEVER pack something in checked bags that you could not replace or couldn't stand to lose... if those glasses had that much sentimental value, she should've carried them in her handbag. The other stuff sucks to be lost, but is replaceable.

jwoolman

Sympathies for her loss of the sunglasses. But who knew she had a sentimental attachment to anything other than money? I was expecting it to be a very special collection of thousand dollar bills ...

KARI

SHE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT DELTA AIRLINES. AND IT WAS LATER REVEALED IT WAS PEOPLE IN HER CREW THAT TOOK HER BAG. SHE WILL JUST DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION.

cokeandpilates

In all honesty, I would never have guessed sunglasses!
I figured "sentimental and not replacable" was code for a big black d!ldo.

Asil

boo f**king who

Gee

Give me a break! Are there any pictures of her wearing the glasses during her trip? Let's get a look at what everyone in the world should be on the look-out for. And, why wouldn't she put something so sentimental in her carryon instead? I still believe that she's working on not having to fly commercial in the future - private planes on the boyfriend's dime. And let's not forget the publicity / attention. Hmph... it's all game. That being said, she's just doing her job.

whippetmom

WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Grouchy Marps

Poor Kim. I'm gonna go back to that homeless person and take his sunglasses, since Kim has been met with such misfortune lately. It reminds me of that old saying: "I lamented when I saw someone without any Louboutins, then I met a man without any Fiat."

farmersdaugter

Well if she is so famous and has so much money, how come she doesn't have her own jet?????? Bahahaha cry me a river they are sunglasses! Get over it, there are more important things for the public to worry about then your stupid sunglasses! Prob got drunk and left them somewhere!

buzz kill

She needs to invest in a burka and move to Pakistan.

twilightmom

Oh, I'm so sad. Whaa! Whaa! boo-muthafrick'n-hoo!!!! Whatever will I dooooo???
I know, I'll watch "keeping down my lunch after keeping up with the Lard-Ass-ians!!! TONIGHT!!! ON E!

Princess PeePee......b!tch please! >:o/

Nyang

Why do you hate her so much??? Dont hate her cause you aint her. She is human and what makes you think the actor who reads words given to them more talented that her who plays herself on screen??

JW

Does anyone (besides the sisters and that Mother) really believe a word that comes out of that fat ass????

Bitchmaster

Over 300 comments. Is ther any doubt that Kim is the most popular and best ever and ever? No! TMZ fans just love her!!!