Kim Kardashian

Luggage Thieves Jacked

PRICELESS Sunglasses

5/30/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_kim_kardashian_tmz
Kim Kardashian
says the British Airways employees who ransacked her luggage have stolen something that money cannot replace -- sunglasses that have a profound meaning.

When Kim arrived home from France Friday night, she noticed her luggage was significantly lighter than when she left.  A search inside the suitcase quickly revealed the thieves made off with a pair of vintage sunglasses her dad, Robert Kardashian, gave her just before he died -- sunglasses she only wore on very special occasions.

And there's even more thievery. Kim is telling friends the baggage bandits made off with several extremely expensive purses and Tumi luggage.

Kim tweeted after the incident, writing, ""Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine! Some things are sentimental & not replaceable."

We're told Kim has already filed a report with the airline, demanding they produce surveillance catching the culprits in the act.

If the airline doesn't fork over the footage, we're told Kim's going to the cops.

barney

Can' this piece of trash even go one day without putting herself in the spotlight.It's time for her to get over her gross fat ass self.

Tim

I would have taken her silky panties to FAP with.

heartRN716

y would u put something with such profound meaning and something that cannot be replaced in the checked luggage...thats what your carry-on is for!!!

oleman

Who cares.....why does TMZ insist on shoving this trashy family every move on us???? They should just go away!

Pinky

I have a few special items my father gave me before he died. I don't travel with them in my suitcase.

jack-55d79

I'm willing to bet it doesn't turn out to be BA and she's wasting their time. Even with the BA footage, the overwhelming majority of crimes are people who are known or associated with the victim. BA unlikely. She may find her self falling foul of UK libel law for blaming BA.

heartRN716

why would u put something of profound meaning in your checked luggage...anything with the such importance should be kept in your carry-on...while i don't agree with the individual(s) that went through her belongings and stole from her you do have to be responsible for your own stupidity and it is pretty stupid to put something so important in your checked luggage...even if not stolen you are running the risk of damage to something so "important"

Laurie123

Packing them in a suitcase is just plain dumb, but why even bring these items of "profound meaning" along on a holiday?? Don't most people leave precious irreplaceable items at home???

mebrat24

Leave it to Harvey and KMZ to post such crap about this ho
who cares

robert chowaniec

HARVEY YOU ARE SO PATHETIC,A TYPICAL LAWYER. S*** !!

barnyardhumor

I am so sick of Jenners/Kardashians making the dead Dad to be some kind of hero. He was the man who helped murdered OJ go free for God's sake. DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW- BOYCOTT!!!

Tony Aquavelva

Are those the glasses Ray J urinated on or something? And if sunglasses have that much sentimental value, wouldn't you be wearing them?

me

If you have anything that is "priceless"...DON'T PUT IT IN CHECKED LUGGAGE!!!

I guess money can't buy common sense.

Jeff Portlance

If they were truly "Priceless" sunglasses she would have hand carried them with her. They are sunglasses and are more then able to be carried in a purse or a carry-on so as not to be lost, stolen or what have you. While I kinda of sympathize with her a little, it was stupid not to carry them on her person if they were priceless to her.

jujubee

I wonder if Kim realizes that she is one of the most hated people in this country and nobody is going to give her sympathy bc she lost a pair of sunglasses.
If they meant that much to her, she would've carried them on the plane.
But I'm not buying any of this, she is still looking to win the public over for ratings on her moronic show. Sorry Kim, I have a life and seeing that you lack talent, intelligence, or entertainment value, I don't watch your pathetic excuse for a show.