Kim Kardashian

Luggage Thieves Jacked

PRICELESS Sunglasses

5/30/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_kim_kardashian_tmz
Kim Kardashian
says the British Airways employees who ransacked her luggage have stolen something that money cannot replace -- sunglasses that have a profound meaning.

When Kim arrived home from France Friday night, she noticed her luggage was significantly lighter than when she left.  A search inside the suitcase quickly revealed the thieves made off with a pair of vintage sunglasses her dad, Robert Kardashian, gave her just before he died -- sunglasses she only wore on very special occasions.

And there's even more thievery. Kim is telling friends the baggage bandits made off with several extremely expensive purses and Tumi luggage.

Kim tweeted after the incident, writing, ""Very disappointed in British Airways for opening my luggage & taking some special items of mine! Some things are sentimental & not replaceable."

We're told Kim has already filed a report with the airline, demanding they produce surveillance catching the culprits in the act.

If the airline doesn't fork over the footage, we're told Kim's going to the cops.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I'm sure you can find those same sunglasses on ebay.

Phoenix1

She thinks she is above others, and ASSUMED her pricey luggage would be safe, because someone would somehow know the luggage was hers....and not dare touch it. She is so self absorbed that she couldn't take the time to pack something that meant so much to her in her carry on bag. Hell, she probably doesn't even pack her own bag!

Suzy

I had a teapot broken on my last flight........can it please make tmz's next headline cos people would care about that as much as they do about kk's sunglasses.....as in....who gives a f**k!

WhatsNext

Everyone punk Kim K :P

Maybe that will give her the hint America is done with her fake and staged world.

Superman

BS! If it was so sentimental, she wouldn't be leaving it in her luggage or carrying it to Europe. If it was so sentimental, she would have gone to the cops instead of her lawyers and PR people. More publicity stunt BS from a trashy family!

Sinmonstix

Oh the problems of the rich and famous. Sniff.

STFUP

TMZ, you REALLY, REALLY need to remove your lips form Kim's ass and STOP reporting all these non-stories about this NOBODY!

Joey

Please You just bought a car for $300,000. and you are worried about sunglasses It looks like you are trying to keep your Fat A$$ in the news or at best TMZ

Sapphiegirl

Welcome to reality Kartrashian! Maybe if I demanded surviellance footage from the airline I can get my luggage back....OR ELSE!

oink

Kim Trashian calling other people Thieves. hahahhaha

SheisHot

Too bad her underwear is so nasty and filled with KK crust, otherwise I am sure it is big enough in the ass to be used as an emergency parachute.

Amy

You know if I was British Air, I would sue her a$$. Defamation. She has no proof it was their airline and they may now lose business because of this idiot. I never understood why stupid celebs back valuables in checked package. If you have something like that leave it at home or put in your carry on

shirley

WHEN IS KIM I get around Kasdashian going to realize the world donesn't revolve around her she only became known bc she was having sex with ray j on a video and she hung out with another winner paris hilton what has our entertainment become it was funny for awhile but it's annoying now.. I'm burnt out! her fake marriage was the last for me..

Tasos

Oookaaay. So, lets get this straight. KK packed her "PRICELESS" memento of her dearly departed father in her luggage; not in her carry-on bag and not in her purse. However, the glasses evidently were not valuable enough to merit precaution, and vesting whatever modest effort it would would require.

Joey

Reading some of teh comments it looks like it is unanimous Kim K is a lying self absorbed Media Whore BTW she is also a Douce Bag