Michael Jackson

Creepy 'I Can't Sleep' Letter

Yanked from Auction

5/30/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_lisa_marie_presley_michael_jackson_getty
A letter Michael Jackson wrote to Lisa Marie Presley -- complaining about the problem that ultimately killed the singer -- has been yanked from the auction block after Lisa Marie pitched a fit.

Lisa Marie has not said why she wanted the letter pulled, but it's pretty clear -- Michael struggled with sleep deprivation for years until he found a quick fix in the form of Propofol.

The letter -- written sometime between 1993 and 1996, reads as follows: "Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven't slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now. I need to be away from phones and Business people. I must take care of my health first Im' [sic] crazy for you Love Turd."

As TMZ first reported, Jackson was doctor shopping for Propofol before he hooked up with Conrad Murray.

So Julien's Auction in Beverly Hills -- the same company selling off Elvis' crypt -- has capitulated to Elvis' daughter. Owner Darren Julien tells TMZ, "I'm assuming it's a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley."

We can read between the lines.

Creepy I Cannot Sleep Letter from Michael Jackson

cinder-jean

No matter how the auction house got the letter is of no matter. It belongs to Lisa Marie and if she wants the letter back she should'nt have to fight with anyone to get it back. They should hand it back to her with a profound appoligy. This letter was personal written from him to her. How dare they try to auction any personal belongings without written consent for the owner..Very unproffessional on the auction houses part.

MiMi

MiMi's Kinkey Donkey Show

--------------------------------
MiMi

What is so darn creepy about this letter?????? Absolutely nothing.
-------------------------------------------
Yeah Right,

This Coming From A
Mexican That Has
Sex With A Donkey.
15 minutes ago

1 RESPONSE ▼

MiMi

The more you yap, the more you reveal about YOURSELF UnWell....

Pervert.....
less than a minute ago

-------------------------------------------------------

Thought I had better copy this so newbies can see what a pervert you really are before the original post gets POOFED.

nekanicole

I am no Lisa fan but if Michael Jackson wrote me a letter telling me he was crazy for me, I wouldn't sell it either. Darren Julien would have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands and even then I wouldn't give it to him.

I'm guessing he wants her to smell his cologne. People who got to meet him said he smelled really good.

whippetmom

He can sleep now ....

Yoshi

In the box was cocaine for her to sniff.... Hence why he was awake for days - all tweaked.

Dose Of Reality

I love you more than anything Michael

PLEASE READ.FIRST OF ALL.Everyone, who you are commenting on by writing, 'creepy handwriting, sounds sick' and bla bla bla, has shown his ability to everyone in all fields, no matter what his handwriting is, he is sensational,his thoughts are different from his handwriting, you have heard that his childhood was stolen and given to stardom, BUT you have also learnt that he has not secured the education he deserved. HE HAS PROVED himself, he is far more intelligent than the people who SIT on their ****ing ass'es and criticize him. REMEMBER. Whatever he has done (Breaking phenomenal records, giving his money to the needy) NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC (and other) has done. (BTW instead of finding his words creepy, feel sad for his situation, he was sleep deprived, working day&night to satisfy his fans needs.)
So please mind you're words.
And where as LMP, she has ridiculed and crossed all her limits.I don't think she has received any great achievement for leaking out her personal matters even after MJ trusting her.
Was she trying to show . God knows when will she let him Rest In Peace.
And THOSE WHO HATE MY COMMENT. My thoughts won't change, i will just think you have no heart. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First off, your "nic" is self evident. That, along with your comments, are not only of those that have been brainwashed by the attempted image branding, but also one that would believe nothing that would truly see MJ as an actual human.

I waste my time with the like and hate buttons yjey show or prove nothing. When considering the term "fan" consider that it comes from "fanatic".
He gave money to charity? That only means that he had money to give and it may have been sheerly a business decision or even worse, and act of guilt.
Many of MJ's defenders claim that others "did not know MJ" and every time I ask whether they actualy "knew" him, there's no valid reply. Does someone realy know anyone from their publications, which are a group effort, or their carefully presented press releases? I doubt it.

Dose Of Reality

Yikes! A bunch of typos! Sorry to the literate.

What I Think

Doesn't the Wacko Jacko freak show ever end???

What I Think

I can't wait for June 25th. National Pedophile Day. I'm going to put on an MJ mask and chase after all of the little boys in my neighborhood. Wacko Jacko would have wanted it that way.

Pegasus

..Deeply Personal Letter Penned By Michael Jackson Pulled From Auction By Lisa Marie Presley
..By Wendy Geller
.Posts .By Wendy Geller | Stop The Presses! – 10 hours ago
....
EmailPrint.....An emotionally raw letter written by the late Michael Jackson that was scheduled to go to auction next month has been removed from the table abruptly this week. The person who stopped it? Jackson's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley, to whom the note apparently was addressed.

The letter, which seems to have been written in the mid-'90s, was due to be sold off by Beverly Hills-based house Julien's Auctions as part of a "Music Icons" event, and is deeply personal in nature. In it, the King of Pop reveals his longtime struggle with insomnia, which he eventually turned to the drug Propofol to fix; as well as provides insight into the unusual nature of his relationship with Presley.

Jackson's note to Presley
"Lisa I truly need this rest," the note reads in a uneven scrawl. "I haven't slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now. I need to be away from phones and business people. I must take care of my health first."

Jackson signs off saying "I'm crazy for you," and refers to himself by the nickname "Turd."
In another strange twist, he drew a box at the top of the paper, with an arrow pointing to it and the command "Smell here."

The letter was expected to fetch more than a thousand dollars, but the auction house complied with Presley's alleged request to pull it, telling TMZ "We wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley."

Julien's Auctions is the company which is handling the auction of Elvis Presley's crypt--yet another item that's part of the Music Icons auction, scheduled for June 23-24.

The auction will additionally feature other items from Jackson, including a fedora, signed drawing, and handwritten song lyrics. It also is offering memorabilia from recently passed celebrities such as Whitney Houston (her passport) and Amy Winehouse (the robe she wore in the video for breakout hit "Rehab").

Presley was married to Jackson from 1994-1996. Jackson died in June 2009 as a result of a drug overdose which included Propofol. His attending physician Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in late 2011.

Aviva

I think this letter shows how much he wanted Lisa to leave him alone. There have been many stories about him wanting to avoid her, Lisa desperately trying to get in touch with him, and him telling people to say he wasn't around. LOL. As she rightly has said, she was snowed. I think Jacko married Lisa to cover up his obvious pedophilia, and put in just enough work in the "marriage" to make her stay around. The "Im' crazy for you" part is just more manipulation. If he really loved women/marriage/Lisa, he wouldn't have did sham marriage part 2 with Debbie Rowe and had test-tube kids. The only long term relationships Jacko's had was with the myriad of young boys he flaunted around.

kitkatmac

I can't believe how many of you follow along with TMZ! The letter is not creepy! It is no different then any letter between two people who care for each other, with a bit of humor, (smell hear)
You need to stop focusing on his handwriting (he was without sleep for many days) and the fact that this proves he really had a bad sleep disorder, and not the big time street drug user some many uniformed A-holes here believe.
What does the way he writes have anything to do with ANYTHING? You are all missing the point!
You all go and be your PERFECT little selves and see how far you really get in life! Chances are most of are still in grade school practicing your chicken scratch!!

kim

The only thing creepy is TMZ still STALKING MJ even after he has been gone almost 3 yrs. Enough is enough. Have you milked his name long enough????

At least Juliens is showing more class by pulling this letter.

And I also believe the Priscilla was the root of alot of MJ's and LMP problems.

Everytime their is a story that comes out that shows Michael had a relationship with a woman they always try to make a spin on it somehow.

Grow up and leave this man alone.

kim

And to top it off of TMZ being juvenile with the way they write these stories, you have a person who comments on here with many nics acting like a 6 or 7 yr old. Grow up.