Michael Jackson

Creepy 'I Can't Sleep' Letter

Yanked from Auction

5/30/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0529_lisa_marie_presley_michael_jackson_getty
A letter Michael Jackson wrote to Lisa Marie Presley -- complaining about the problem that ultimately killed the singer -- has been yanked from the auction block after Lisa Marie pitched a fit.

Lisa Marie has not said why she wanted the letter pulled, but it's pretty clear -- Michael struggled with sleep deprivation for years until he found a quick fix in the form of Propofol.

The letter -- written sometime between 1993 and 1996, reads as follows: "Smell here [arrow with box] Lisa I truly need this rest I haven't slept litterally [sic] in 4 days now. I need to be away from phones and Business people. I must take care of my health first Im' [sic] crazy for you Love Turd."

As TMZ first reported, Jackson was doctor shopping for Propofol before he hooked up with Conrad Murray.

So Julien's Auction in Beverly Hills -- the same company selling off Elvis' crypt -- has capitulated to Elvis' daughter. Owner Darren Julien tells TMZ, "I'm assuming it's a personal nature, and we wanted to honor the request and continue our good relationship with Ms. Presley."

We can read between the lines.

Creepy I Cannot Sleep Letter from Michael Jackson

Daphne

DUILAMA

Justin Bieber is bigger than the Nobel Prize!
----------------
Cry rabids cry!
Your King is dead!
This is the new world order!

--------------

I love Justin. He is a big inspiration for the youth today.

I took my niece to his concert and I fell in love with him and have become a fan ever since.

I will not be surprised if he will become the King of Pop in a couple years. Go see him. you will become a fan too.

That youngster has a lot of spunk!

What I Think

IIIII aaaammmmm aaassssllllleeeeeeeeepppp.

Michael Jackson

Margarida Maria

What do you think had the square in the letter, that Michael Jackson wrote for Lisa, perfume ?
MJ should be same with too much sleep, to write a letter this way. He still says it's crazzy by Lisa ...(Don't believe in MJ sleep disorder).
"Turd love", that love is this ? CURSED ? This letter was indee written by MJ ?
Wouldn't Lisa Marie, wanting to promote their new album, and using MJ and his father Elvis Presley, for this ?
Michael Jackson, where you are, congratulations by 25 years of BAD,ad 15 years of Blood on the dance floor.
God is at your side, whre you are. God bless you. I love you MJ.

Luz

I think LMP leaked that letter very cleverly, looking for simpathy from the millions of fans that Michael has. She has a new album coming out soon.

I love you more than anything Michael

READ THIS AGAIN xD
This person named Dose of Reality had no guts to reply back at me after i wrote this:
'PLEASE READ.FIRST OF ALL.Everyone, who you are commenting on by writing, 'creepy handwriting, sounds sick' and bla bla bla, has shown his ability to everyone in all fields, no matter what his handwriting is, he is sensational,his thoughts are different from his handwriting, you have heard that his childhood was stolen and given to stardom, BUT you have also learnt that he has not secured the education he deserved. HE HAS PROVED himself, he is far more intelligent than the people who SIT on their ****ing ass'es and criticize him. REMEMBER. Whatever he has done (Breaking phenomenal records, giving his money to the needy) NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC (and other) has done. (BTW instead of finding his words creepy, feel sad for his situation, he was sleep deprived, working day&night to satisfy his fans needs.)
So please mind you're words.
And where as LMP, she has ridiculed and crossed all her limits.I don't think she has received any great achievement for leaking out her personal matters even after MJ trusting her.
Was she trying to show . God knows when will she let him Rest In Peace.
And THOSE WHO HATE MY COMMENT. My thoughts won't change, i will just think you have no heart. :)'

She copied and pasted this message and gave me an indirect reply to it by saying:
'First off, your "nic" is self evident. That, along with your comments, are not only of those that have been brainwashed by the attempted image branding, but also one that would believe nothing that would truly see MJ as an actual human.

I waste my time with the like and hate buttons yjey show or prove nothing. When considering the term "fan" consider that it comes from "fanatic".
He gave money to charity? That only means that he had money to give and it may have been sheerly a business decision or even worse, and act of guilt.
Many of MJ's defenders claim that others "did not know MJ" and every time I ask whether they actualy "knew" him, there's no valid reply. Does someone realy know anyone from their publications, which are a group effort, or their carefully presented press releases? I doubt it.'

AND NOW<<< I am publicically giving a reply back by saying. this:::
LOL, are you such a coward that you could not reply to my comment?
Rather you copied and pasted what i wrote and wrote you're thoughts out here.
You do nothing but criticize him for his doing, you people have nothing but negativity, YOU, NOT ONLY YOU, EVERYONE has seen him sing , dance, charity, foundations, all the other things, but have you'll seen him molest a child?
You'll believe the left out sucky rumors but you will not believe the things that he has shown to everyone. What are you? Can't believe facts? Jealous? Short tempered? Bored?
And yessss, no wonder everyone has just attacked you for you're hilarious thoughts.

Diana

Misleading heading - obviously TMZ thought it the only way to get attention. Why creepy? Its two people affectionately 'talking' to each other. Silly, but thats what we do. I can only assume that the TMZ guys are so young that theyve not yet experienced lovers calling each other daft names - we all do it. I imagine that in the box was his aftershave - girls spray perfume on letters, boys aftershave (yep, thats what happened before IT). As for LMP throwing a fit, how many of us want our love letters in the public domain? The writing is poor because he was taken out of school early and didnt have a good education. He educated himself mainly but looks as though spelling and writing technique needed some extra work. Cant be good at everything!
And then theres the insomnia – absolute nightmare, cant and don’t want to imagine what it was like – probably all the result of the stress that he was under. My sympathies go out to everyone with this terrible debilitating disorder as often there is no remedy other than pills and therapy, its an illness I calI horrendous not creepy. I can only hope that maybe one day the reporter will grow up and experience all of it first hand – the silly creepy names, the silly creepy pillow talk and most of all the ‘creepy’ insomnia.
Harvey, give your little boys a lesson in life please and spare us this inane twaddle.

Dose Of Reality

I love you more than anything Michael

READ THIS AGAIN xD
'PLEASE READ.FIRST OF ALL.Everyone, who you are commenting on by writing, 'creepy handwriting, sounds sick' and bla bla bla, has shown(on and on........)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would you like me to comment on?
Did you actually make a point? If so, I'd be happy to comment on it or if it's worthy, debate you.
Sorry if I don't spend every waking moment, reading every comment here.

One thing I did point out is that your "nic"
"I love you more than anything Michael" itself makes you seem as if you would never accept the slightest negative thing about MJ and that you are incapable of thinking about him logically or with an open mind.

Sammy

MARGARIDA MARIA and LUZ you hit the nail on the head.

phia

CHRISTY

Are you kidding me? He even ask a nurse practitioner for propofol and she refused. She testified to that in court. He died of propofol intoxication....he was an addict.
3 DAYS AGO

NO, i am not kidding you and who is this nurse you mentioned? Only the REAL DOCTORS testified and each and every one of them blamed murray for KILLING Michael.The only person saying that (BUT IT WAS NEVER PROVED) Michael wanted propofol was murray.

Do yourself a favor and READ MICHAEL'S AUTOPSY REPORT.

Dose Of Reality

"I love you more than anything Michael", now I'll pick apart your comments.

Your comment:
has shown his ability to everyone in all fields, no matter what his handwriting is, he is sensational, his thoughts are different from his handwriting, you have heard that his childhood was stolen and given to stardom,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sensational" true. But sensational doesn't mean anything positive. If someone said something awful to the public, like they saw nothing wrong with sharing a bed with boys, it would cause quite a sensation.
Oh, and yes, his thoughts are most certainly different, I'll give him that. But you implied that his thoughts, as if you knew them (a common trait of a stuperfan), were disassociated from what he wrote. So tell me, what did he mean? Was this a secret code for his favorite secret brownie recipe?

The constant comments about his lost childhood are another theme among stuperfans. Stop trying to make it sound as if he was sent off to work in a coal mine. He was told to sing and dance and owed his entire future successes to that. If the family wasn't involved in music, where would MJ have ended up? He would have most likely ended up in a dead end, blue collar job like his pears. The real issue with his childhood is the HE couldn’t deal with it or move on and it manifested itself into a terrible twisted state of mind. The big difference is he had money so he was able to buy pay for the things to further isolate him in a world of delusion. Do you see every kid, that for instance, grew up on a farm and had an actual hard childhood, working, grow up to be such a mess? The “boo-hoo, poor me” theme he always tried to portray was a got real old, real fast.
--------------------
Your comment:
So please mind you're words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MJ was intelligent? How so? In his business and personal life, he made terrible decisions of who to trust and surround himself with, Dr. Murray being one of the last. The only really smart thing he did was on the advice of Paul McCarthy, a real musical genius and humanitarian. Sure, MJ was popular but when did popular equal good? Mao Tse-tung, was tremendously popular and his book was a great world success, does that mean he was good? Many of his musical achievements are judged under such strict criteria that they exclude most of the world's music. American and European records are most often dwarfed in other parts of the world. His achievements are also not standing up to the test of time, as many fans would like you to believe. They also don't take into account how music is listened to today and for at least the last 10 years. Like I said though, popular never meant good. Popular things are often the most easily digestible things that even people with limited mental capacity can enjoy. If MJ’s music was the best because it is popular, the best TV show in the world has ever seen is Baywatch. Aside from being the world’s most popular show off all time, Mr. Hasselhoff holds many records for his musical achievements in Europe and even performed on the Berlin Wall as it fell. MJ’s talents also faded quite fast. His singing and dancing, after the late 80’s, became a joke. He sounded and looked like someone suffering a fit or gran-mal seizure.

MJ gave to charity. Yes. He was also rich and he should have. Most rich people do not only do it out of duty but also, it can be a great tax write off and good for publicity. True charity is often anonymous and standing next to a hospital bed for 5 minutes waiting for the flashbulbs to stop cannot always be considered a charitable act. If I really wanted to be critical, I’d say that he associated himself with children’s charities out of guilt or, like Sandusky, to put himself in greater proximity to victims, but I won’t go into that unless you’d like me to. Where was MJ in the last years of his life? He was hiding, both physically and with his addictions to drugs and medical procedures. But let's blame that on his childhood again, right? Also, if his mission was charity, shouldn't he have taken better care of himself so that he could continue instead of dyeing stupidly?

As far as LMP, we all know that was a sham marriage in order to serve both of their causes. Perhaps they did have some sort of friendship because they could identify with certain aspects of each other's lives, but that's it. Look at the note. Why would she keep that of all things? That truly couldn’t be anywhere near the best example it they really loved each other. Perhaps she planned to keep it in case something would come up in the divorce and she had to prove what a nut job she was dealing with.

There’s a Dose of Reality for you.

Dose Of Reality

phia,
Murray is ultimately responsible, no doubt. He was dumb enough to give MJ what he wanted. Think of it this way, people are inherently lazy. Why would Murray give MJ something that would force him to stay at his bedside all night every night for weeks? If MJ didn't insist on surgical anesthesia, why give it to him? Murray could have just stopped by gave him something else and slept in his own bed.

pugsley

Same old, same old predictable tmz ........ creepy? It's far from creepy. It's a touching letter. They loved each other very much and the marriage should never have ended. I saw them together in South Africa over a period of ten days after their divorce and there is no doubt that they were very, very close. It was a real marriage. It may not suit some to believe that but it was..

Sammy

OMG she was chasing him then even went to Hawaii with her ex-hubby..... what a love.... Anyway he kicked her off and during the marriage did not even bother to make her know where he was for weeks.....