Maksim & Peta

Dancing with Their Tongues

5/30/2012 1:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd kissing"Dancing with the Stars" rump shakers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are real pros ... at sucking each other's faces.

The rumored couple hit up XS nightclub in Las Vegas this past weekend and got caught doing a very passionate lip tango. Tens across the board.

Looks like Peta's real prize for winning the DWTS championship with NFL star Donald Driver last week wasn't a mirror ball trophy after all -- it was Maksim.

Forget Brangelina, it is all about Chmergatroyd.

gkuhl

turnoff.... damn cigarettes on hand....

TheFactsB

If they wanted privacy aren't they in the wrong place? They were trying to get seen, She is a pig! Liar! Slut! SLeeze! Wonton12 would help Maks rob a bank she has no self worth either, her poor boys must be sluts by how she chases Maks around.

Kifferslady

Ewww.....bad enough that she smokes, but then she's kissing him in the middle of smoking one? Oh I bet she tastes wonderful.....GAG!!

TheFactsB

GO GET A ROOM you are only seeking attention by knowing you will get caught in a nite club in Vegas with your tongues out like your twitter doggie Sleep perfect name for a dog of a D-bag

Fran Reno

Professional dancers and cigarettes? Are you kidding me? Both of them at that..... Imagine what they could do it they weren't smokers!

Kifferslady

Nice looking on the outside, black lungs on the inside. Guaranteed!

Sunset

I knew that Peta was lying when she said they are just friends. She is pathetic to date that arrogant jerk! He is a ho. The fact that they both smoke is even more disgusting.

carol

I like them both - wish them well. Just hope Max is not chauvinistic.
I don't know how anyone can smoke and dance the way they do, I used to smoke and could barely make it up a flight of stairs. Not something I miss.

Jay

Yuck, she's a filthy, smelly smoker! How the hell can Maksim kiss that, I kissed a smoker once and almost puked in his mouth it was so disgusting tasting, surely Maksim's not THAT hard up!

VIDGMER

she smoked Cigarette Smoking? YUCK!

HMichaelH

She smokes! How can any healthy man be interested in a woman who smokes. The reported kissing activity would equate to licking an ashtray.

cjs

UGH !! Smoker.

Linda

They are a HOT couple! But the cigarette is not cool!

cari

I can't believe all these dancers are smoking! AND MAKS?? I thought he was such a perfectionist? Mark Ballas smokes too, what gives? If Derek Hough smokes I give up.

carol

I like them both and wish them well. Just hope Max is not chauvinistic.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments