Maksim & Peta

Dancing with Their Tongues

5/30/2012 1:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd kissing"Dancing with the Stars" rump shakers Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are real pros ... at sucking each other's faces.

The rumored couple hit up XS nightclub in Las Vegas this past weekend and got caught doing a very passionate lip tango. Tens across the board.

Looks like Peta's real prize for winning the DWTS championship with NFL star Donald Driver last week wasn't a mirror ball trophy after all -- it was Maksim.

Forget Brangelina, it is all about Chmergatroyd.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Roberta

Peta, you're pretty now, but if you keep smoking, you're going to look like that bald lady, with dentures and a hole in her throat...

Cat-Cur

I think the real story here is the cigarette in her hand not the lip lock.

TGiggy

Yeah, um whatever...I give this until next season. My thing is this, if Peta cheated on Damian with Maks she's an idiot. Because how you found him is how you lose him.

prince

She smokes????? Just dropped 4.7 points in my book!!!

??Really???

shame on you both for sending a horrible message to the young children of today. I dont care about the PDA its the Cigarettes in their hands...not a good role model if you ask me..

Bella

I can't say anything in regards to their new relationship because obviously I'm not in their lives to know, or say things... but I've known that Maks smoked for years... it's sad to see two seemingly healthy people smoking... I also recall, seeing a report on Maks and Cheryl kissing last year in a club in Vegas.. But Maks shot down the rumors... Pictures don't lie though. :o) lol...

Bella

My apologies, didn't mean to send my previous post 3 times! -___-

Kelly

Heavens to Murgatroyd!!! ;}

Maksim SMOKES ??
`
All that working out, eating healthy, dancing rehearsals . . . . and, the guy SMOKES CIGARETTES !!

Angelica

He is way 2 HOT for her. she is not pretty at all not even cute.

Angelica

He is way 2 HOT for her!!!!! Shes not even cute

pimpdaddy

It's terrible that they r both smokers! Shame on them, they know better!

gee

Ewwww @ the cigarettes....both of them smoking....yuck it's disgusting!!!...how do they breathe and dance and smoke????...I like Maks but I'm completely turned off!!!

Dancing fool

I think it looks more like he is whispering in her ear than kissing her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6