Mark Zuckerberg

Running Out of Cash

5/30/2012 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg at an ATMMark Zuckerberg desperately needed to refill his wallet in Italy yesterday -- stopping by an ATM on the island of Capri ... after losing $1.5 BILLION on his plummeting Facebook stock ... in a matter of hours.

Facebook shares dropped 9.6% yesterday, finishing at a new low of $28.84 -- reducing Mark's net worth from $16.2 billion to $14.7 billion. All told, yesterday's drop raised the stock's losses to 24 percent ... making it the worst-performing large IPO in the last decade.

Yesterday's drop also cost Mark his spot on the world's 40 richest people list.

Something tells us he still had a few Euro in his checking account.

Gretel

TMZ ... How stupid do you think all of the people who visit your site are? You make it seem like MZ has all of his money in a checking account or his wallet. He is so filthy rich that his money makes more money in a day than common folk earn in a year. He's not going to go broke.
Also, I am not very stock savvy but even I knew that FB was a bust because it peaked about a year or so ago. He was a day late and a dollar short on that one. Should have done it a few years ago. Oh well ...
... and by the way, can you please leave these boring people alone? I guess Kim K isn't doing anything besides being the toilet for Kanye these days, so you have nothing to tell about her.

Andi

AAWWW TOO BAD!!!! I hate Facecrap!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

I would join up, IF he changed the name to "BUTT-HEAD -BOOK!! 99% of the people on there are just that!~!!

O_o

my my, that $300 withdraw limit must be a real b!tch for these folks.

Lorena

wth is his wife wearing?????

Lorena

What is his wife wearing???

wtf is his wife wearing? shoes with a skirt, wth? she's a doctor and her husband is a billionaire.

Majestik

With the wife dressed like that, all that's missing is knee high socks and sandles on Zuck. Seriously, I like to dress for comfort also, but....MEH!!!

Grouchy Marps

Poor Zuckerberg. I tried to give a homeless man a dollar last night and he refused. He said, "Nah, give it to poor Zuckerberg. He needs it more than I do. Poor guy."

Please!!!

LOL Hell on earth AHAHA Please what the **** is that LOL LOL. please Go back home to U.S.A.

Rodney

You TMZ guys are sooo Stupid. They raised 16 billion when they sold the stock. You take out the brokers commission for the IPO you have 15.5 billion. They still have that money and since he has absolute control over FB, HE still has that money. Doesn't matter what his "stock is worth". You guys are so base.

joecrabs

This dude probably wipes his azz with what his stock supposedly lost. He's still worth 14 billion, yeah BILLION.

joey hall

All donations to get him back on the top 40 richest people in the world should be sent to my email. ..you can trust me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3