Matthew Fox

I Never Beat Any Women

5/30/2012 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0530_mathew_fox_Dominic-Monaghan_tmz_2
Sources directly connected to Matthew Fox tell TMZ ... the actor has never beaten a woman in his life, contrary to the allegations made by his "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan.

As you know, Monaghan tweeted the allegation, claiming Matthew "beats women. not isolated incidents.often ..."

Our sources say Fox and Monaghan have not spoken for years, and they never had any sort of blowout argument so it's baffling to Fox as to why Dominic would go on such a rant.

A female bus driver accused Fox last year of punching her in her vagina. Fox denied the allegation and no criminal charges were filed.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

In Hollywood the 'criminal element' percentage is seemingly like about 70-80% nowadays ya know? Where outside the ghettos the number's like 5% of the population are busted at any given point in their lives....But almost every single one of these people gets busted each day for one thing or another. Woman beating, drug addiction, if you beat up your wife or girlfriend you'd go jail and never work again and rightfully so.. not these people....On the other hand, how many people do you know who act like this and aren't in cages? I know ZERO. I'm 47, I've partied all my life in every way imaginable but down the Mo hershey Highway and I've never been busted. Because I'm not stupid. You, probably the same thing. But these people are in and out of courthouses like we go to Walmart and I can't believe Americans worship these people and make them all millionaires a 1000 times over. I'd rather watch a little league game down the street than anything this town produces. I only come here hoping these people read my comments so they know how people out here really feel about them and why Hollywood's crumbling like everything else in America. These people will never be forgiven for hiding Jugears from the public and his real record, they can't ever be trusted again to bring us the truth and if it wasn't for the internet we'd all be slaves by now.

jeff

tmz is just like mtv. They have a little success and think they're all godlike and sh t. So when someone at tmz dies they erase every negative comment. Mine and others I replied to. This joo joo train is on its way out. Keep pushing your agenda. I see right through it.

Laurie

If he has a history of beating women, then the other women he has beaten on should come forward...

Samantha

I believe Dom.

isthisajoke

Too bad if it's true. I can't think of a reason for Dominick to lie. As was pointed out on Twitter, he could be sued & he responded that it was a fact.

As for the bus driver, if he was on the steps and she was blocking him from coming on the bus & he was drunk (not so far fetched considering) he could have aimed a punch & hit the vagina area. It seems plausible.

I liked Lost even with the disenchanting ending.

isthisajoke

Here's the complete Dominick response to the fan: ""an accusation is when you ‘claim’ someone did something wrong. I know. But hey little fan girl maybe want to get slapped round by him? Daddy issues? Blinded by the nice haircut? It's never okay. Maybe you have lower standards. And it's very difficult to sue someone for speaking the truth. Have you received an education dear?"

That's fighting words & he must be standing by it as he hasn't removed it.

DaveT

No evidence exists that Mathew Fox has ever beat a woman.
On the vagina punch (snicker snicker tee hee), eye witnesses said it didn't happen, it was dismissed.
Yet feminists on several websites are telling us they think..."he probably does beat women".
---
Feminism 101: How to make presumptuous accusations out of thin air.....ta daaaaa!

Grow Up Jon

Dominic makes this statement and people just believe him, because why would he lie? How about out of jealousy or anger, just to name a couple of reasons. It seems they were never friends (according to Dominic!) Dominic has offered n proof, and he just gets away with sullying a person's name - because people seem very willing to believe it's true, even without a drop of proof.

We should be demanding more answers from Dominic, not just accepting his tweet as the word of God. Who did Matthew beat? When did it happen? How does Dominic know? When did he find out? How long between him finding out and revealing it? Why just reveal it on twitter?

Ask questions! Don't just accept the word of a fading actor, about an actor who Dominic may very well envy. Perhaps. Maybe. Who knows?

Cujeaux

Phone call for Al Coholic!

Muffin30

If it was Chris Brown everyone would have something to say but because its Matthew Fox its okay for him to do it!!

SheisHot

Matthew Fox is a women beater because he knows any man would serve him a nice warm plate of whoop ass.

Karma is headed your way soon, Sissy Boy Fox!!

ShrinkWrap

Did he scream "That's my purse, I don't know you!" before he punched her vagina?

Richard

As cute as this guy is, the women he hits should feel lucky to be with him.. lol.

LostinAk

Blah blah, sounds like a load of ****. So monaghan took time dedicated to chatting with fans to bring that up? Regardless if its true or not, he doesnt get any respect from me for throwing a peer under the bus. I dont think Matthew Fox 'beats' women. I think he is an alcoholic who can be an ******* when drunk--like most of us are--and people like to embellish incidents...Its Hollywood folks! Dom shouldn't have wasted his fans time with that **** and then act like theres nothing interesting to add to his statement...low class indeed.

sayhi2yourmom4me

He was trying to punch her in the ovaries

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments