Justin Bieber

Dozens of Girls Injured

During Norway Concert

5/31/2012 6:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Oslo's mayor has launched an investigation into yesterday's near-catastrophic Justin Bieber concert in Norway -- after 49 teenage girls were injured in the fandemonium ... and 14 were taken by ambulance for emergency care.

No one was seriously injured, but Mayor Fabian Stang groused, "I have already called on the Emergency Planning Agency to examine the entire event from the planning stage to its implementation. We have to find out what went wrong and why it happened."

TMZ broke the story ... Oslo police nearly declared a state of emergency as tens of thousands of teenage Bieber fans descended on the city, mobbing the streets.

Mayor Stang said it got so bad ... he had to hide behind a tree at one point to avoid getting trampled.

Some people even tried to use inflatable rafts to reach the stage.

0531_justin_bieber_getty_boats
After the concert, Bieber was whisked away on a police cigarette boat.

0530_biebermania_footer

Jdawg

Soon his voice will change and it will be all over.Maybe Gomez will support him.

billybob

Then Breivik, now Bieber, the Norwegians are cursed.

looooooooooooool

people are dumb

Pimpcessa

I'm floored by the picture, of what appears to be grown adults, in the water trying to get to see Justin Bieber. What is going on over there anyway??? Do they have no sense of decent music? I can understand little girls fawning over the kid, but men and women? NO WAY!

Enough Already

I just don't get the appeal to this bag of bones, skinny armed kid that dresses like a homeless dude. Like some of the other comments, this world has gone to hell in a handbasket when people idolize, endorse and follow the likes of the Kardash'n'ass, LoLife, and this wanna be man, Bieberhead. Sigh. Too bad there isn't a delete button for all of these wasted space of people. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

Th33DJay

Was he dispensing his sloogie on stage?

krys723

i was waiting for this day lol

Pimpcessa

Well, actually, if you look at the pic of Bieber, you can see it's an old pic. His hair is not like that anymore, I think... But, I think it's safe to assume that if they used an old pic of the kid, then chances are the pic of the adults is from some other event. Maybe TMZ is just trying to show the type of uproar the little **** created. Ok, I'm grasping for any sense of reality I can, haha...

Sunny

First of all...these are teenaged girls, right? Where were their parents? I mean, my step-daughter went through a short spell of Bieber-fever, but I personally would not let her go this crazy over the guy! Reality...is is ONLY a person...he is NOT a God, and thus should not be worshiped as such! No celebrity should!

lee

He's a freaking menace to the well being of society.

I Was About To Say

49 teenage girls....THATS IT?? BAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Big D

Don't they know he's a girl

Lynn

Gotta love mob mentality! Where are the parents of these children? Why would they let their daughters (or sons) behave this way? I still find it unbelievable that adults actually listen to this kid's music!

Real n the field

i wonder how many of those idolators would do that for "Jesus Christ".
Worshipping anyone or anything other than God is a captial offense.
Good luck with that on Judgement Day.

janet

This won't last long. He won't be able to get past the teeny boppers. When that is over so is he. Remember David Cassidy the same thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments