Francesca Eastwood

Burnt Birkin Wasn't MINE!!!

6/1/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060112_francesca_eastwood_launch_v2
Clint Eastwood
's daughter's been taking serious heat -- as in death threats -- for burning a $100,000 Birkin handbag just for the art of it ... but now Francesca Eastwood wants everyone to know it wasn't hers.

When we asked Francesca about the controversial pics last night, her photographer BF Tyler Shields quickly took the bullet ... saying, "It was my bag, I paid for the bag." Shields wouldn't say exactly how much he dropped, but confirmed the Birkin cost "more than a car."

We also asked Francesca what Clint thought of the disgustingly expensive photo shoot. Pretty sure it did not make his day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Rhoda Penmark

Next time, she should burn her Merkin.

Renee

I'm more creeped out by his obsessive pawing on her. Marking his territory as she talks to another male. His mannerisms scream control freak. This won't end well.

News Flash

I don't believe them. Dirty Harry bought that bag.

LC

How the Eastwood Family get into Reality Show that is Soooo Loowwww!!!

lwil

Shame on her father for not teaching her the value of money. Spoiled, entitled and starved for attention.

tellmeaboutit

Sorry to see that Clint Eastwood has so many posers in his family. Between this vapid b*tch and her phony stepmother, there's a lot of stupid going on. Good thing they've got a reality show to show how really phony they are. Thanks, but no thanks.

Sandy

$100,000 is a drop in the bucket to produce a video that creates as much interest as this has. It's a savvy business move. Birkin has crafted a scarcity to inflate the value of their product that no one seems to acknowledge or condone. If you want one that badly, pay the price.

Michael C, Teniente

I thought it was a great social statement. It is absurd for a purse to cost that much. Burning it says to our society: Is this what it's come to? A purse costing that much?

mike t.

HAWK

I CAN'T BELIEVE CLINT EASTWOOD ALLOWED HIS WIFE TO BE ON THIS STUPID REALITY SHOW AND EXPLOIT HIS DAUGHTERS. THE SHOW IS DEMEANING AND SHOWS HOW CAUGHT UP THESE CALIFORNIA WOMEN ARE WITH IN WITH HIS CELEBRITY NAME AND MONEY. NO CLASS! ALSO, FRANCESCA - YOU NEED TO DUMP YOUR TOOL OF A BOYFRIEND!

Lala

I think this whole situation is absolutely disgusting. The picture I must say though is pretty nice. I like his art work too. If it wasn't him buying this bag another person would have. Its disgusting to even think that they would make such a thing. So its really not their fault more so the maker of the bag. It would take my family 5 years to make up the money for that bag. Makes me terribly terribly sad.

Babydoll0630

Pay off my house for 100 thousand dollars, then we will be cool.

tirah

all the people hating are so stupid. obviously you are all jealous that CANNOT afford a 100k bag so you criticize someone who can. you might not agree with buying a bag simply just to burn it but if their money can buy it then they can do whatever they want with it. what I find atrocious is the fact that it costs THAT MUCH money. The people who make these bags are the ones you should shake your heads at. Obviously all this money could be used to save children and families but for the people who are saying it was a waste of money, I want to ask to whom is it a waste? it's a waste for you because you don't have that much money? It's a waste to the children and families that money could have helped? I ask you have ANY OF YOU ever donated a large amount of money to help others? If you haven't then don't judge other people. If someone can afford to buy things just to break them then who the heck cares, they obviously have enough money and probably don't even mind donating money to the needy. I don't know these people personally and neither do any of you. Clint Eastwood and his family may have donated a lot of money over the years. How is this any different than celebrities buying mansions with more rooms than they could ever use? Yet no one whines and bitches about that, because it's their money and they earned it no matter how. If you want to compare hardworking nurses then go ahead thats your opinion but if those nurses want to make that kind of money then why don't they go and become actors? Everyone has to make money and everyone does it differently.

SavageSage

Obviously most on here did not see the episode. Point of the whole episode is the stupidity, and pointlessness, of such excess. Her mother was livid at the idea of spending twice Francesca's grandfather’s annual income on such pointless excess as such a bag. That is also the point of Tyler shields entire photo shoot series, the stupidity of such over glamorized excess. I had heard about this before I watched the show this weekend, so I knew it was coming, but I wanted to know what the context was before judging the situation, but then again I like to actually be informed before I open my mouth and pass summary judgment.

Randal a

frans, really a little stunner,but might think about, geting someone to manage her potential career,could really go places,yea i know about youthful independance ,but dont screw up,DO DADDY PROUD,HE LOVES U.most lkly.........,give that much to him..hes a hollywood icon,respect that.just being related weilds certain power in the industry,id get out of lohans and paris lifestyle its really not a life to llook up too.if ur headed in that dirrection.i think frans beautiful.

Randal a

frans a cuty,better deep 6 the bow,though,hes not going as far as she could,simple arithmetic u know famous icon pops,unknown photag,frans a real stunner with those eyes,and alabaster skin,hmm better think twice about the future..scrrew the bag crap who cares,the stunt worked,attention grabber,now she needs to go for hollyweirds throat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6