Joan Rivers

Costco Won't Sell My Book!

6/1/2012 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601_joan_rivers_video_tmz_5Joan Rivers' new book is set to hit stores next week, but you won't find it at your local Costco ... because Joan claims the bulk retailer has cancelled its order because Joan refused to remove a few raunchy jokes on the back cover.

Joan called in to TMZ this AM in the middle of the morning meeting and explained how Costco objected to 2 fake testimonials:

-- Wilt Chamberlain: "Even if I were alive I wouldn't f**k her."
-- Marie Antoinette: "I don't like her. Let her eat s**t."

Costco had neither a comment nor a sense of humor.

Texas-Writer

Good for Costco and it won't cost them a dime because nobody has cared what Joan has had to say for twenty years ... so they won't lose a single sale!

pimpdaddy

Good for Costco! She's just nasty and filthy!

hollyhoodman

I don't blame Costco. She is not funny. Everything on her face is fake. She judges what people wear as if anyone with half a brain cares. Go away Joan!! I'm shocked why anyone would buy her book anyway. Thanks Costco : )

Jay W.

The years have been good to her.

nof

I'm just gonna throw out

-that most Shviksas don't do oral sex.

Dated numerous NYC Jewish women -

So while I'm not an expert-expert - I have a degree.

kt

Joan and her daughter are nothing but loud-mouthed truckers who use lame, inappropriate humour in every damn conversation. Can you ever have a serious conversation with this woman? Why she is famous is beyond me.

American Mom

Costco has no sense of humor. ****go would rather sell bad milk than a book .

It's Dave

Costco in Nevada saw a customer with a legally concealed handgun in the store. They verified with the customer that he had a permit to carry the firearm. Then a Costco employee called the police claiming the man was wildly waving a handgun around. The swat team showed up and shot the guy seven times - 5 of those times was in the back.. F**K Costco. They'll never get another dime from me.

diana

love joan rivers.....great sense of humor....great comedian....u haters need to get a life....she looks fine...and the article wasn't about her fashion or her looks....costco is not kid orientated and adults dont have to pick the book up if they dont like joan...some ppl need to go play outside...

dolman

Good for Costco. I hate Rivers because she's mean, cruel and obnoxious...really a waste of space. Her behavior is really unacceptable, and for the life of me, I don't understand how anyone thinks it's entertainment. I would never do anything that would benefit her.

SaphireStar

She obviously has a sense of humour, she got her plastic surgeon to create a perfect clown face.

Erin

Ugh, this woman.......

zeppo007

Somebody needs to tell Joan that the filthy hog that she got her face from wants his butt back....

zeppo007

zeppo007

Great move Costco...I can't stand that vile, ugly woman.

Unlike the 'redneck heaven' also known as Walmart, someone at Costco actually possesses a functional brain!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments