Justin Bieber's Eardrums

Take a BEATING in Paris

6/1/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_srmow785_1_cnuxssyt
First he knocked himself out, now Justin Bieber might be going deaf -- because a sea of teenage fans in Paris just unleashed the loudest, most high-pitched earsplitting screams we've ever heard  ... and if you don't believe us it's all on tape.

It happened moments ago in the City of Love -- Justin appeared on a balcony, where a hormone-fueled throng of adoring fans waited outside.

To say the crowd erupted is a gross understatement -- their endless shrieking nearly blew out the microphone in the camera. (In fact, you may want to turn down your speakers before watching.)

Bieber waved, blew kisses, sang a few verses of "Boyfriend" ... then bade his farewell, saying, "Je t'aime beaucoup!" (That's French for "I'm filthy rich.")

There wasn't a dry pair of panties eye in the house.

Cheryl A.

I just can't stand him. I think it's because I am sick to death of people who have NO talent being big "celebrities" Whatever....at least my kids don't like him (yet)

static

I wonder if he's planning to visit Mayweather in jail?

amazinglybored

Yes TMZ make a joke about underage girls having 'wet panties'. Not suspect at all.

That being said, I do not understand this Justin Bieber thing, and would like for it to go away.

EMP BITE ME

SO TMZ is the creep? Not the girls lusting for a 18 year old adult kid? hummm...Beiber is selling his brand to them to get there panties wet...he is cashing in on young girls...TMZ is right..

NameGirlLA

The occupational hazard of musicians along with concert goers is hearing impairment. Do you about this important campaign? https://www.facebook.com/ilikemyhearing

georgiah30

The French they means I'm filthy rich is extremely incorrect it actually means I love you a lot!

USMCSAVE

First of all why are little girls taking there underwear off!!! Story's about him are all BS!!! Really how can someone knock out for 15 seconds really???!!!! So what do you call people that are out for then 15 seconds?

Jordan

Harvey how many pedephiles do you have on your staff.

Jdawg

Le Douche Bag !

London Vik

His mum should be arrested for hanging her baby off the balcony like that

Jay W.

me sucer la bite jeune fille !

MrHarrybawls2010

This little brat will be joining Vanilla Ice in the Wall of Shame soon. Enjoy your 15 min. Beaver, cause the fall is going to be very hard and a loooooong waaay down. When that first pimple appears and your voice changes start looking for a real job little man.

John_Dunkel

Brain damaged and brain washed teenage girls. Total mind control. That's where the money is. Rather disturbing.

I Was About To Say

OH...so NOT ONLY does he copy everything from Michael Jackson...NOWWWWW, he even has to go out on a balcony and wave to fans JUST LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON...can't he do ANYTHING on his own, copy copy copy copy. I suppose next he will sign things and toss them down like MJ did, HEY BEIBER...makin your fame off MJ and don't have any talent of your own either! Hurry up with the 45mins of fame already.

I Was About To Say

UGHHHHH AND HE EVEN IS THROWING KISSES AND THE PIECE SIGN LIKE MJ, AND HAS HIS OWN PHOTOGRAPHER AND VIDEO PERSON FILMING HIM ON THE BALCONY JUST LIKE MJ DID, BIEBER YOU COPY EVERYTHING MJ DID....MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments