Goldie Hawn's Son

I Have the World's

Greatest Mom!

6/4/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601_goldie_hawn_oliver_hudson_article
Goldie Hawn is the kind of mom every kid wants -- aside from introducing your hot mom to your friends, she gives her kids houses.

We were digging through some official records and found  last month ... Goldie gifted one of her houses to her son, actor Oliver Hudson

We're told Goldie bought the house in October, 2009, and put both her name and Oliver's on the deed.  The house was purchased for $2.09 million.  BTW, it's not exactly a starter home -- it's a really cool spread in Brentwood, CA ... 4,000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, etc.

Then on May 21, documents show Goldie filed a "Gift Deed" with the county, giving her son full title.  The document specifically says Goldie got no money in return.

Oliver's a successful actor ... he's currently on "Rules of Engagement."  But it's nice to have a mom who cares.

0601_goldie_hawn_home_launch

Cartman

That is definitely a cool mom.

My mom gave me a car once and I thought that was pretty generous.

Jackie

HOT HOT MOM. LUCKY SON

Brad

Oliver's a successful actor ... he's currently on "Rules of Engagement."
I wouldn't call him a successful actor because of his role on RoE. The show is god awful, but won't die despite CBS' best attempts to kill it every year for the last six years.

Bridget

Cool mom. Goldie rocks, always has.

two cents

Good grief! He looks older than his mom thanks to all that filler. I happen to like RoE (actually Pat's character only) and had no idea that Goldie was Oliver's mom.

erkg

Since when do you have to file a deed with the country?

YouDontSay

He sure looks like his dad. She is doing what every parent wishes they could do. THUMBS WAY UP!

Paul B

Goldie is ugly with or without make-up. She is a pathetic actor.

TOM

Did she pay for your sister's breast implants as well? Spoiled Hollywood brats...

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

She was probably tired of the loser living in her basement.

Truth

WOW, TMZ IS MORE STUPID THAN I THOT... SOUNDS LIKE A CAPITAL GAINS TAX STRATEGY. THAT'S WHY SHE "GIFTED" THE HOUSE. CHECK HER TAX FORMS. THEREIN LIES THE ANSWERS. DUMBA$$E$. #TRUTH!!

Regina

Now I know why I always liked her. She sounds like one cool mom. That's the way parent's and children should be together.
But my own mom is still the best though. My mom is one of my best friends. She once moved out of her own home to move in with me to prevent me from becoming homeless, after I lost a job and was ill. She just now called to check up on me and see if I was up for work. :) I love my mother.
So what if she gave Kate money to get a breast implant as a poster mentioned. If it makes her child happy and she has the money to do it, why not give it to her??? It's not anybody's business what she pays for
I see the weekend idiots have been let loose in the TMZ offices. Another typo. It's COUNTY instead of COUNTRY..

moxie

I would do the same thing, if I had the bucks to do it. What a nice thing to do.

Truth

"Put the home in a Qualified Personal Residence Trust, or QPRT. That way, she could pass it down to her sons and not incur huge hits on estate and gift taxes." --- CHECK THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE ON QPRT's. EXACTLY WHAT MISS GOLDIE IS DOING HERE.
#TRUTH!!

jeff

The inheritance tax laws will be changing at the end of this year which will eliminate the provision that allows people to give away up to $10 million tax free. Beginning net year uncle sam will stick his hands in and grab about 50% of that. Everyone with large estates are doing similar things this year

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments