Lindsay Lohan

Don't I Look

JUST Like Liz Taylor?

6/4/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan all dressed up as Liz TaylorLindsay Lohan is all dressed up and ready to take on the role of a lifetime -- and TMZ has obtained the first of photo of LiLo in full Liz Taylor wardrobe ... as she gets set to start filming her new movie.

0603_lilo_liz_taylor_tmz_getty_2

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay had her hair and cut and dyed to look just like Taylor's classic 'do. The photo is all Lindsay ... no wig, no nothing.

Shooting on the movie starts this week with Grant Bowler from "True Blood" co-starring as Richard Burton.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

Grego

In this picture she kinda reminds me of Angelina Jolie.

Snarf

She looks more like Agnes Moorehead than Liz Taylor...

Rabbit

Close but not quite all there. Her eyes are bigger than Liz's were and her hair is more red than black.

aggie patros

Lindsey does not deserve the part of Liz.i knew she would be nothing but problems if she got the part.Why in the world would anyone trust her.

ben

Please stop hating on the woman. she is a great actress. let her live her life.

Cynic

just as well Liz isnt around to see this farce.

brad

I don;t see no look a like a like in those pics. really do they think that she has the talent to play a women whos three times prettier then her and a hell of a lot more sexy as well. i know that this is a lifetime movie. but don;t you think the producers could have look a little harder. lisandy has no talent and should not be playing a women. who has more talent in one finger nail , then lisandy has in her entire body; so let just not watch the movie and let;s hope that someone else makes a liz taylor story.

b

She looks unhealthy. Liz Taylor was never bone thin. She wore a wonderful curvy size 12! Sexy and healthy.

jamakeupartist

check out my youtube channel i did a haul video where my hair is up username jamakeupartist...see if i look like her ;)

mark

I M BLING IN ONE EYE AND CAN T SEE OUT THE OTHER AND CAN SEE SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE LIZ WHY CAN T THE BIGSHOTS SEE IT

Linda

Linsay is a pretty good actor, I have to give her that. I do agree with others, though, they can make up anyone to look like anyone.

Lifetime Nov 25 I will check this out.

Oscar Espada

This poor no-talent slut looks nothing like the great Taylor, she was classy, voluptuous and increidily gorgeous and this skinny drug-addict can not ever compare. Stupid casting indeed!!

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23