Lindsay, Nicky & Paris

Reunited & it Feels So 2006!

6/4/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lindsay Lohan, Nicky & Paris HiltonDo not adjust your screens, this is not a six-year-old pic from Hyde Lounge... it really is Lindsay Lohan in the same room as Nicky and Paris Hilton this past weekend.

With no signs of the impending apocalypse, the former besties all hung out at the birthday party for someone named Allison Melnick (chick in the blue rubber skirt) in West Hollywood Friday night.

It's great that Lindz and P were able to make amends, put all those DUIs, court appearances, jail sentences and firecrotch run-ins behind them and move on.

awards

PROVOCATIVE SCRIPT CHANGE FOR LIZ AND DICK!

Realizing they have a real stinker on their hands with no discernible audience pull, the writers were asked to spice things up a bit and make this an homage to childhood stars to give Linds and Liz something in common!

Using National Velvet as a starting point for a flash back, they flash forwards to Liz and Dick at a Tijuana Donkey Show. Using the few talents Lilo has and keeping the lines to a minimum, she says “I can ride THAT!” and mounts the donkey in a way Liz would never imagine, as marriage to a donkey was illegal. This scene will take up ten of the eighty eight minutes!

Linds said “This is all part of the BIG Comeback! Whatever, eh?”

The Donkey said “WTF? Those lips are weird! You don’t expect me to kiss that do you?”

ketjo

I went and looked at those Superficial pictures .............Oh my Lord it's even worse the I even imagnined....She looked horrible just horrible, hell I should have check my storage closet cause she's wearing one of my old suits but thats alright..cause hell I looked a lot better in it then she does...At least I have the body to fill the dam thing out...He boobies can't fill out the top and she has no ass at all and she has a stomach pooch showing ....and those skinny assed flabby arms and legs of her looks like they belong on a 60 yr old woman.... and if that feller in the blue was suppose to be Richard Burton....they have got to be joking...
And just like I said on some boys boat down at the marina...for the yachting scenes sure hope they edit out the bin of toilet paper in the door way behind them kinda take away from the romance...

help this young woman

Ketjo
How funny I went to the eye dr today. My glasses cost 600.00. Money order please LOL

andyscandy

first day of shoot already looks like a complete fail..
a few more days and the cast will wont to lynch her.
she will get frazeled an go out to take the edge off..
and cause more scenes...
wonder who will be first to abandon "Project-lets-runaway"

ilovegossip

Oops, put this on the wrong thread, meant it to go here...

Based on the pictures at the Superficial, I'm guessing they are not going with looking like Liz and Dick, so they are relying on the acting...

I'm still wondering what the budget is on this film. Look at the bottom of the soles of the flip flops Lindsay has on in the picture of her laying on her side. Obviously they are old shoes. There is gum and crap on them. Can anyone picture Liz wearing shoes like that?

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan went shopping in Beverly Hills over the weekend, and we got a peek at several bruises on the 25-year-old starlet's toned legs. While we're not the biggest fans of her newly dyed brunette locks, we know she'll be going back to her gorgeous red mane when she's done shooting Liz and Dick, so we're definitely looking forward to that!

But back to the bruises ... think Lilo's just a huge klutz, or is she getting frisky with someone who's into extracurricular activities that belong in the pages of Fifty Shades of Grey

ilovegossip

I wonder why they keep going with nude lips. Liz's trademark were her dark red lips. I looked up images of her in a bathing suit, and in every one of them she has dark lips... even in regular images it is rare she has a nude lip. Seems like such an easy thing to add to Lindsay to make it that much more realistic.

Nikki

User Comments

Lindsay Lohan as Liz Taylor? Who is trying to kid who here?

Posted by: Doubtful | June 4, 2012, 11:51 am 11:51 am

I can’t believe it’s not butter! — Crap. It’s not! OK.

Posted by: wildgoose419 | June 4, 2012, 12:16 pm 12:16 pm

Her personal issues aside, she is a terrific actress and should do well in this role. She certainly looks the part.

Posted by: Disgusted with GOP | June 4, 2012, 12:39 pm 12:39 pm

A total insult to one of the most beautiful women in the world Elizabeth Taylor must be spinning in her grave, Lohan looks more like Joan Crawford in mommie dearest!

Posted by: mona | June 4, 2012, 12:46 pm 12:46 pm

Excuse me while I puke.

Posted by: David L | June 4, 2012, 12:50 pm 12:50 pm

All of the props but none of the spark.

Posted by: JPage | June 4, 2012, 12:54 pm 12:54 pm

Um, no. It doesn’t work. She cannot pull this off. Dreadfull casting.

Posted by: busyness | June 4, 2012, 1:03 pm 1:03 pm

Please…Lohan is not a pimple on Liz Taylor’s ass. She actually looks more like Joan Crawford in that photo. Why does Hollywood think this gilr can even act?!?!?

Posted by: Mike F | June 4, 2012, 1:07 pm 1:07 pm

Even though Kim K is trashy, she would look more the part.

Posted by: guadis12 | June 4, 2012, 1:18 pm 1:18 pm

Who paid who for Lindsay to get the part of playing one of the most beautiful movie icons of all time. I think this is the WORST CHOICE OF CASTING that I can ever recall….You should have picked someone a little order and although he is too big a name to do a TV movie – - Russell Crowe would be a great Richard Burton. Hey, if it goes to the big screen, ask him. Now, who to play the part of Liz for the big screen…………….I’m thinkin’ .

Posted by: Kristy | June 4, 2012, 1:20 pm 1:20 pm

I’m sorry but there is just no comparison. Ms. Lohan is a good looking young woman and a pretty good actress, but if someone had shown me this picture and asked me what actress she was portraying in it before I read this article, I could have stared at it for the rest of my life and I would never have guessed it was Elizabeth Taylor. Ms. Lohan and her photographer may think this slouchy, open-mouthed, vacant eyed pose imitates Elizabeth Taylor, but nothing could be farther from the truth. Even if you overlook the fact that Liz had a much more voluptuous body, there is little resemblance. Liz Taylor always had amazing posture and her eyes and her face exuded a sensuousness and vivid life force that is simply missing in Ms. Lohan. I’m sorry to say that this photo looks like an attempt at posing a sack of potatoes like Venus. It just doesn’t work. Sherilyn Fynn did a pretty good job portraying Elizabeth Taylor once, but I doubt Ms. Lohan will do even that well.

Posted by: Thinks2010 | June 4, 2012, 1:32 pm 1:32 pm

LL is so inappropriate for this role. She just doesn’t have the panache or the looks of Elizabeth Taylor. My best to the actress, but as to the part? Boo! Hiss!

Posted by: Liz | June 4, 2012, 1:50 pm 1:50 pm

LIz taylor was no peach either. They are all actresses people. I think that LL actually does look the part and she is a fine actress. Some of you need to get of your high horse.

Posted by: JoJo | June 4, 2012, 2:39 pm 2:39 pm

Well….the dress looks ok – but she is no LIz Liz was no angel and that was a fact, however Liz knew she was no angel. She also had a kind heart and did a lot of good work. Linds — wow, she just isn’t Liz or Marilyn, although some idiots want to keep comparing her to famous past actresses. She’s not completely unfortunate looking, and was even pretty I think when she was younger. But she is no great beauty and due to her gratuitous drug usage, has aged herself 10 years. Was she really the best choice for this role??

Posted by: Sharon | June 4, 2012, 2:49 pm 2:49 pm

Settle down…….after all….who the hell watches Lifetime???

Posted by: Manda | June 4, 2012, 2:54 pm 2:54 pm

Really who cares, it’s not like Ms. Taylor was a GREAT actress. Can Lindsay pull it off? Who knows. Ms. Taylor was a very pretty woman with a more interesting personal life than professional.

THIS IS MY OPINION!!!!

Posted by: Mimi | June 4, 2012, 3:06 pm 3:06 pm

Actually, LL looks more like Liz than any actress alive today. Get over your hate and your initial reactions and be honest. Give her the makeup and the hair, and she’s perfectly cast. And she is a pretty good actress.

Posted by: Ellorysgirl | June 4, 2012, 3:09 pm 3:09 pm

Good god, who is she kidding? Liz must be rolling in her grave right now

Posted by: Muertobella | June 4, 2012, 3:12 pm 3:12 pm

While Lindsey Lohan always makes me want to throw up, there is no denying that she is the spitting image of Elizabeth Taylor in the photo with this article.

Posted by: Mich | June 4, 2012, 3:13 pm 3:13 pm

No, No, I don’t think so.

Posted by: dvanilla | June 4, 2012, 3:15 pm 3:15 pm

I can only say Liz i am so so sorry. I cant believe anyone would even consider LL for this roll.

Posted by: Terry Delp | June 4, 2012, 3:21 pm 3:21 pm

Good for her! Meryl Streep worked with LL in a movie and said LL was a very good actress and had the potential to be great. This was right before her downward slide which I think began when she started hanging with Paris Hilton. I’m happy to see that she’s starting over and hope that she can keep it together and keep acting. Everyone deserves another chance, especially someone who comes from parents who are so messed up and didn’t give LL any kind of parenting that would give her the kind of moral compass needed to withstand Hollywood success at such a young age. I wish her luck and hope she has a sponser that can give her tough love and advice that will lead to a better life.

Posted by: Sharon | June 4, 2012, 3:35 pm 3:35 pm

She doesn’t look even remotely like Elizabeth Taylor – she does bear some resemblence to a young Joan Crawford, however.

Posted by: ellie ess | June 4, 2012, 4:36 pm 4:36 pm

She looks more like Ava Gardner than Elizabeth Taylor. The hair is all wrong and her face is too round. Kim K looks more like Liz Taylor but she can’t act, so that would be a poor choice too.

Posted by: Christine | June 4, 2012, 5:09 pm 5:09 pm

Well, they both have / had freckles!

Posted by: ajkrueger1947 | June 4, 2012, 6:57 pm 6:57 pm

Nikki

im1luckywoman (signed in using yahoo)
I'm sorry, but no amount of saying she looks like Elizabeth Taylor will make it so. The only similarities are the wig and the style of makeup. That's it. I don't wish Ms. Lohan ill, but I have no idea why anyone thought she was perfect for this part.

andyscandy

Once Red cloud drinks enough sterno and after shave that he cant see, He will come on and say how hot she looks and that we are jealious about her umpalompa body...
that this is a comeback like no other

Nikki

Zoom in on the oictures here,,YIKKKEESSS!
LCL looking like Michael Jackson

SHE IS SO UGLY!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Do the Razzies cover TV as well as film? If so, I see multiple WINS for Blohan for Liz & Dick.

Nikki

He can't tweet what he really wants to, so read between the lines

Grant Bowler ‏@GrantBowler
“@HuffingtonPost: 'Old person smell' is apparently a real thing http://huff.to/LJVXOr” Hmm, something to look forward to x

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
FavoritedFavorite 12:51 PM - 4 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details 9h Terry ‏@Terrysagirl
@GrantBowler Middle-aged woman smell FTW!!

Nikki

Just to think, Dead Cloud tried so hard

The resemblance is
Nonexistent
70%
Uncanny
30%
Total Votes: 120,331 *Poll Results

andyscandy

OK the dailymail has liz and lielo side by side in similar bathingsuits.
why is lindsays wig so long...and Liz hair was real short?
are they scared to show her melon head with short hair?
alot of great actresses lost their hair for jobs...and still looked good.Demi moore 'JI Jane..michelle williams "wendy and Lucy...on and on