Young Dro

'Maserati' Rapper

Has His Maserati Repo'd

6/4/2012 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Young Dro
Young Dro once rapped that he's "the kinda person that gonna drive a Maserati" -- but that just ain't true anymore ... because he just had his repossessed ... TMZ has learned.

According to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ, Dro leased a $134,000, 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT in January 2008. The docs say Dro agreed to fork over a $7,500 down payment and then pay monthly payments of $1,606.62.

But according to the lawsuit, Dro defaulted on the lease and now owes the leasing company $61,220.37. The company has repo'd the Maserati.

The leasing company wants the money it is owed, plus attorneys' fees.

Calls to Young Dro have not been returned.

0507_stars_cars_footer

Vanessa

O_o

I give up all rednecks from utah 1 Vanessa 0 why me Jesus Christ really now after the two black zombies last week now this ni**ga awwwwrrk get your life together if possible please Geez!

GLaDOS

Oh black people..

b

Young Broke

royalredus

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa I love poetic justice. Calls to Young Dro haven't been returned b/c Young Dro can't even afford to pay his phone bill. By the way, what's this fool's real name? I refuse to continue calling him by this clown name. And why do these rappers do themselves further injustice by assigning themselves 21st century slave names in the first place?

Cricket

Loser.

Paul B

He should change his name to Little Loser. I hope he ends up on welfare and driving a 4th hand Mazda piece of crap. Hope it hurts you big time you putrid Little Fool.

Paul B

From Little Dro to Little Repo....

Joan K

This cannot be true, TMZ, a black rapper buying crap he can't afford? These idiots don't have an ounce of talent and they don't have any brains either, so sad but fun to hear about.

esq777

Thanks TMZ. I needed a good laugh today.

Taazz69

LMFAO

Leader of the ignorant masses

Did i get redirected to mediatakeout.com? Because that is usually where i see rappers i never heard of.

Gretel

I have a plain SUV. I bought it when it was two years old. I plan to have it paid off a year and a half before it is due to be paid off, if not sooner. Gee, I'm not even a black rapper. Maybe I should name myself Da Gret or something like that so I can have it repoed?

hollyhoodman

Lmfao!!! Sorry dro but you gotta get some hits before buying the glitz.

john

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill Leslie

Obama's economy is really hitting everyone hard.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments