Lindsay Lohan

Liz Taylor's the Breast Role!

6/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0605_lindsay_lohan_PCN4
While filming a fight scene for her Elizabeth Taylor Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" in L.A. on Monday, Lindsay Lohan could hardly contain herself ... as she nearly popped out of her dress.

With Grant Bowler playing Richard Burton at her side, Lindsay's acting nearly got the best of her as she almost bared a lot more than her soul.

Hopefully wardrobe malfunctions will be LiLo's only on-set issues.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

ilovegossip

Don't flatter yourself, Red Cloud...you're the only one here left to debate with. All the rest have given up...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"Did you just bump me?!!"

magmax

If Red Crust was being eaten alive by an alligator, he would exclaim "He likes me, he really likes me".

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Do people NOT read their bloody emails?

Skeptical

RC, only fruitcakes such as yourself would obsess over people they've never met. And like I've said before, I never think about you, I merely enjoy ripping you to shreds. Clearly you enjoy this, because you just keep coming back for more. So, I guess you could say that I'm a sadist, and you're a masochist. Neither of us are any better than the other, so why don't you go put on this leather suit with a zipper-mask, and I'll grab the electrodes.

magmax

After just a couple of days, @Help has lost her hospital sales job. She was warned three times not to run through the leprosy ward yelling "What's eatin' ya?" but just like here at TMZ, she refused to listen.

Nikki

LiLo The Surfer: Are You Buying It?
By Gabriel Bell

In what could be a bigger stretch than her upcoming role as Elizabeth Taylor, Lindsay Lohan will appear as a forlorn surfer in an upcoming short film premiering at Art Basel by the respected video artist Richard Phillips. As you can see from the trailer below, Phillips' "First Point" is beautifully moody, capturing the dark downside of the mythically sunny California costal culture — something the fame-ravaged Lohan should be ideal for. But while Phillips goes to lengths to credit Lindsay's surfing double — the nimble Kassia Meador — we still have a hard time processing the idea of LiLo hanging 10. It's like imagining a wedding cake singing in the shower — can't...do...it. But, hey, maybe that's just us. Click play, listen to the score by Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter, and tell us what you think.

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan IS Elizabeth Taylor…Seriously !!!!
Posted by Porsche Simpson on June 7, 2012 in CELEBRITY NEWS,

Costume designer, Salvador Perez, for the upcoming Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick, wants to make it clear that once Lindsay Lohan puts on that brunette wig…she IS the late Elizabeth Taylor,

“There was an audible gasp. You’d swear it was Elizabeth. She just walked into the clothes and became Elizabeth Taylor.”

Tattlers, what do you think?

Does Lohan resemble Taylor fairly well while in costume?

Let’s be honest, any costume is better than seeing her in an orange jumpsuit again

ketjo

that Forin fellow is so desparate to get his "Gotti " movie made he is countering every thing that comes out...Don't know his ass for a hole in the ground at this point....His Gotti is goina make Liz and Dick look like a big budget blockbuster.....!! he's all but standing in the middle of a sea of destruction and denying anything is wrong..... He need to get the message....NOBODY is interested !!! Get over it ....Move on....Geez he's as bad as the Lohans....
Hell if nobody want to play with you then pick up whats let of your damn toys and go find a playground were someone will play with you...Don't stand in the middle of the old playround ...Screaming to get attention and being completely ignored...!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

NOBODY fvckin 'BUMPED ME'? Really?

Nikki

CELEB!THCHY

Lindsay Lohan’s ‘Liz & Dick’ coworkers think she looks exactly like Liz Taylor: really?

This is yet another “official” promotional image from The Most Important Television Movie of Our Time, The Crack Chronicles: The Making of ‘Liz & Dick’. Seriously, I would rather watch the “making of” Liz & Dick than actually have to sit down and watch Lindsay crack-rasp her lines in between her horrid crack-pouting. But to hear the Lifetime people talk, this is the most magnificent production EVER. The rules for the Academy Awards are going to be re-written so The Cracken’s performance as Elizabeth Taylor can be nominated.

When Lindsay Lohan first walked onto the set of Lifetime’s Liz & Dick dressed as screen legend Elizabeth Taylor, “there was an audible gasp,” the movie’s costume designer, Salvador Pérez, tells PEOPLE. “You’d swear it was Elizabeth.”

Dressed in Taylor’s favorite styles — jewel-toned ****tail dresses, fur coats and those famous gems (well, good fakes) — the actress looked remarkably like her screen idol. “She just walked into the clothes and became Elizabeth Taylor,” says Pérez.

Producer Larry Thompson had some of Taylor’s most famous bling, including the 33-carat Krupp diamond, recreated for the film. “Part of the magic is the wardrobe,” he says. “And Lindsay said she wants to bring magic to the movie.” Many of the vintage dresses fit her like a glove, too; Lohan’s waist measures a tiny 23 inches, while Taylor’s was a mere 22 inches.

Lohan will wear 66 different looks in the 80-minute biopic, which begins in 1961, ends with Richard Burton’s death in 1984 and focuses on their tumultuous relationship (an affair while she was still married, two weddings and two divorces). To prep, Lohan hired a voice coach and even dyed her auburn hair a deep brunette to better match Taylor’s dark tresses.

Lohan’s hair and makeup will span all of Taylor’s looks, from the long lashes and red lips of the 1950s (attained using M.A.C’s “Hot Tahiti” lipstick) and the Cleopatra-inspired eyeliner and nude mouth of the ’60...s to her teased ’80s bouffant, always with her trademark eyeliner to accentuate her famous violet eyes. (Lohan is wearing opalescent lavender contacts for the role.)

“She brings in makeup for me,” makeup artist Eryn Krueger Mekash, who’s using mostly Chanel, Dior and M.A.C products, tells PEOPLE. Adds the movie’s hair stylist, Beatrice De Alba, “She looks so much like her. There was a moment when she saw her picture on the monitor and said ‘I’m her.’ It was thrilling.”

[From People]

“There was a moment when she saw her picture on the monitor and said ‘I’m her.’” I think the makeup artist is misquoting The Cracken. Lindsay saw herself on the monitor and said, “Ew, gross, that’s such a horrible shot of Liz! She looks like such a sketchy hooker.” Why is this whole thing like a children’s story gone awry? One of my favorite stories when I was a kid was “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. That’s what this is – why is everyone even bothering to pretend that Lindsay is NOT a wildly offensive choice to play Elizabeth Taylor. Look at these photos – The Crackhead simply does not resemble Taylor in the slightest.

Did you notice – my question about the jewelry reproduction was answered. Lifetime can’t afford to even borrow any real gems, so everything is being recreated on a budget. And I bet Lindsay STILL crack-heists every single (faux) bauble.

Do you believe Lindsay’s waist is 23 inches? I don’t. I’m not judging her size either way, I simply don’t believe her waist is 23 inches

Nikki

DLISTED

Liz & Dick's Costume Designer On His First Reaction To Seeing LiLo As Liz

Liz & Dick has only been shooting for a few days, but I'm sure you've already overdosed on every tiny little detail and pictures from that sh!t. Try to take in one more post, because this quote is just too perfect, too hilarious and TOO much. Salvador Pérez, Liz & Dick's costume designer, talked to People about transforming an L.A. County Jail legend into a Hollywood legend. Make sure there's a soft mat on the floor below you, because you will fall out of your chair after reading Salvador's reaction to seeing LiLo as La Liz for the first time:

"There was an audible gasp. You’d swear it was Elizabeth. She just walked into the clothes and became Elizabeth Taylor."

I'm sure that audible gasp sounded a lot like the audible gasp you'd make while watching a runaway train careen toward you in slow motion. It was a "....the fck did I get myself into?" kind of gasp. But I love Salvador for that. I laughed so hard that tears welled up in my eyes and temporarily blurred my version. And you know, in that blurry moment, that picture of LiLo sort of did look like Elizabeth Taylor!

Oh, and Salvador also said that LiLo's waist is 23 inches. Oh, that Salvador. B!tch just wants us to laugh until piss shoots out of our eye holes. And here's a few more pictures from yesterday's shoot. Either the whole thing takes place on a boat or Lifetime got their Hollywood legends mixed up and they're really making a Natalie Wood biopic instead

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

ATTACK OF THE BETTYS

Fired from Ugly Betty for turbo-snatchiness.
Dumped massive grief on the Betty Ford facility.
Sued by the estate of Bette Davis for unauthorized use of her likeness.
Betty White hates her - publicly.
Betty Crocker refused her submission for "Rack of clam w/ cocaine sauce"recipe.
Betty Boop doesn't think much of Linds - and she's a cartoon.

That just leaves Betty Rubble. The Bettys are out to get her.

help this young woman

I don't know why Fiore films would keep Travolta. The film cost 45 million and I think as it gets made fresh scandals will surface to extort hush money. When films does come out any scandal with Travolta the leading star would tank the movie such as happened with "Beaver" movie and Mel Gibson. Who knows they may not be able to insure Travolta.

I don't think Lindsay should do the Gotti movie.

help this young woman

Charlie Sheen does not look good these days. Very worrisome.