Lindsay Lohan

Liz Taylor's the Breast Role!

6/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0605_lindsay_lohan_PCN4
While filming a fight scene for her Elizabeth Taylor Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" in L.A. on Monday, Lindsay Lohan could hardly contain herself ... as she nearly popped out of her dress.

With Grant Bowler playing Richard Burton at her side, Lindsay's acting nearly got the best of her as she almost bared a lot more than her soul.

Hopefully wardrobe malfunctions will be LiLo's only on-set issues.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

UPYOURS

Folks, I am off to read a book, still sleepy!!!

Binho

If you don't like Linds or think that she's not like Liz, DON'T WATCH THE MOVIE. This is so simple!
I garantee you that she have lots of fans and admirers who will watch it. Don't waste your time with things that you don't care about. Go get a life, haters!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

EXCUSE ME? This is a FVCKIN CROCK OF SH!T

"In April, the film's producer, Larry A. Thompson, told Us Weekly that Liz & Dick "is about the Elizabeth Taylor who lived from ages 21 to 29, when she started her tremulous affair with Richard Burton and they were drinking and carrying on".

21 to 29? Pardon, but Liz didn't meet Dick until she was 31. Hello Larry, try to get it right, DICKWEED.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"FUTMZ
BS on your vulva."

Get the FVCK out of here!

UPYOURS

So what is up with TMZ and this stupid having to sign in each and every time???

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I popped off an email to Luv, making sure she's OK. Hopefully, she gets back to me.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is it just the three of us? I love me some Magmax and Lisa! WHOOT!

Grandma Cracker

Maddy, are you going to Wisconsin next week?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Jill666 is at it over on Radar again. I wonder why she won't come here? Maybe she knows what happened to Rouge Fvckturd.

Grandma Cracker

I'm going Mid West too next week! Flying into Sioux Falls to visit my daughter on the farm in Montrose, then heading down to Omaha to see my son and my new granddaughter (the new grand that f*ckfaces Foolia and HELL(p) were so rude about) Good times! No internet on the farm.....frownie face.......

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Did y'all see the Milo story on ROL? Its a beaut!

Grandma Cracker

Really Michael?

Michael Lohan ‏@MichaelJLohan
NO weapon forged against us(God's own)shall prosper and we will refute every tongue that accuses us. http://yfrog.com/kkv2wtxj
View photo
Reply Retweet Favorite

6 Jun KEILA HILL-NUNEZ ‏@BLAZEEE1
@MichaelJLohan i dont understand why you speak about God so much.
Reply Retweet Favorite

15h Michael Lohan ‏@MichaelJLohan
@BLAZEEE1 I went to bible college.Became a Minister.Read the bible 2-3X a day.I do my best to follow it.We're ALL called to spread the word
Hide conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
2:22 AM - 7 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

Luv

I'm sorry I haven't been on, I've missed most of you (not Help, for sure). I've been gone, I'm still not home. We're in Nebraska, not far from Omaha, GC. Been insulating a Wicks farm building and getting things cleaned up here. A relative is with my mom. Still reading the Dark Tower, UPYOURS, and thank you for writing, Maddy, and Nikki for being so thoughtful. I'll be on next week. Take care.

Nikki

luvlindsay didn't leave us !!!!

UPYOURS

A late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you MAGMAX!!!