Lindsay Lohan

Liz Taylor's the Breast Role!

6/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0605_lindsay_lohan_PCN4
While filming a fight scene for her Elizabeth Taylor Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" in L.A. on Monday, Lindsay Lohan could hardly contain herself ... as she nearly popped out of her dress.

With Grant Bowler playing Richard Burton at her side, Lindsay's acting nearly got the best of her as she almost bared a lot more than her soul.

Hopefully wardrobe malfunctions will be LiLo's only on-set issues.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

UPYOURS

Went through Omaha when I was a kid, on our way to Montana. Liked it. Montana won't happen again though, LMAO. I don't do snow anymore cause of Montana.

Nikki

Looks like were all going on vacation...Im leaving on the 26th. Going to Maya Rivera..I cant wait for that white sand and blue ocean.

Nikki

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥ MAGMAX

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I've emailed YOU people and NO ONE has gotten back to me, what gives. . . . .??????????

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Even though I'm 43, I'll be 39 AND HOLDING, come July 9th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGMAX, LOVE YA ANGEL!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Radar just pulled the "Linds gets gacked on prescrption meds" story. Jill666 is piiiiiiiised.

UPYOURS

Where is LLSEZ, I sure miss her!!

ilovegossip

If you type in Michael Lohan in the search on ROL, the story comes up...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Nikki

San Francisco is my DREAM! If I ever win the lotto, SF is where I'm a goin. . . . . .

andyscandy

JILL --->>>"Damn you to hell RADAR,Stop telling common Knowledge"

andyscandy

ILG got jill666 bad..
she said that..
-----------
Jill's right. BAD ACTING was responsible for her SNL performance. Nobody can blame THAT on drugs!

by ilovegossip
Posted Thu, 06/07/2012 - 9:13pm Login or register to post comments

in a retort from Jill
he's an idiot and prescriptions are not illegal and millions of people take prescriptions including him. whether lindsay takes prescriptions or not has nothing to do with her snl performance. there has never been proof of her abusing pills.

by Jill09
Posted Thu, 06/07/2012

andyscandy

I just hope lielo stops her drug search before she finds "Bath salt"
the last thing LA needs is more zombies.

Nikki

Captian Andy hold on a sec. I will give you something to shove way up Jill666 ass. I dont post on ROL so I need you to do it for me, if you will..BRB

Nikki

Captian, its not in order. Did a quick copy and paste. Read it quickly and shove it way up Jills ass..My money is riding on you Captian, you can do this : )

lawmakers are expected to pass legislation by the end of the week to help curb prescription drug abuse.
The new legislation would create a statewide online registry for prescription drugs. Doctors would be mandated to check the database when writing prescriptions for painkillers like oxycodone, and pharmacists would be required to consult the registry when filling those prescriptions.

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says this legislation makes New York a model for the rest of the country.

Some doctors have pushed back against the legislation, saying it's too time consuming and citing concerns about privacy.

Jeff Reynolds, with the Long Island Coalition Against Drugs, says he worries that legislators will think their job is done after the bill passes. He says preventing addicts from getting pills could force many to seek help, and he wants to ensure that there are ample opportunities for treatment.

The state Legislature is expected to vote on the bill within the next few days and Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to sign it.

lawmakers say they have reached a deal on the I-Stop prescription database bill that aims to keep tighter tabs on certain drugs.

The legislation would make New York one of the first states to establish mandatory online reporting in real-time of prescriptions written by doctors and filled by pharmacists.

The goal of the legislation is to better track who is abusing painkillers.

Under current law, the prescription tracking registry is only updated every 45 days.

- Doctors across the state say they would limit the amount of painkillers they prescribe if a new bill is passed that would require keeping closer tabs on controlled substances.

As News 12 Long Island has reported, state lawmakers are reviewing a bill, known as I-Stop, that aims to combat the growing epidemic of prescription drug abuse. The bill would create a real-time database for pharmacists and doctors to update whenever a patient is prescribed certain medications.

In a new survey by the Medical Society of the State of New York, 41 percent of doctors said they would limit prescriptions of controlled substances to specific patients if the legislation passes.

People who genuinely rely on painkillers to cope with chronic pain are wondering where that will leave them. Some patients say they're worried they will lose access to the drugs they need to get through the day.

Supporters of I-Stop argue the legislation is needed to combat the deadly pill epidemic. They say doctors simply don't want to do the extra work, or be responsible for "policing" their patients

Grandma Cracker

SKEPTICAL

Ah GC I am officially jealous. I do get to see the San Gabriel Mtns every day, but that's no Mt. Rainier.
28 MINUTES AGO
**********************************************************
Hah! Such a small world Skep, I grew up in the SG Valley. Azusa Canyon area.......know those mountains well, and the smog that socks in there....LOL