Lindsay Lohan

Liz Taylor's the Breast Role!

6/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0605_lindsay_lohan_PCN4
While filming a fight scene for her Elizabeth Taylor Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" in L.A. on Monday, Lindsay Lohan could hardly contain herself ... as she nearly popped out of her dress.

With Grant Bowler playing Richard Burton at her side, Lindsay's acting nearly got the best of her as she almost bared a lot more than her soul.

Hopefully wardrobe malfunctions will be LiLo's only on-set issues.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

Nikki

I love Canada...<3

andyscandy

Mr Garrison played By Road warrior
big gay Al played by red Cloud
Kartmans Mom played by Jill666
Kenny played by smitty
Timmy played by help

Nikki

Sweet Dreams to all...Canada is in my heart <3
Very Happy !!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I can't sing worth crap, but I am a DANCER!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

NIKKI, I'M WAITNG?

UPYOURS

Never forget Huntington Beach. A friend was dating a Marine, he had never had Bacardi 151. Tide was out, he fell off the pier. Never laughed so hard in my life.

Nikki

FFS !!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

ELVIS!

UPYOURS

Thought we had a Rim Cat coming on?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, Rim Cat!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I can't wait for the TMZ-brand censored/sugar-coated spin on the "Linds gacked prescription drugs for SNL" story. Now that Radar tucked tail, I wonder if TMZ has the balls?

magmax

First, and off topic, a brief intermission -

Chuck D of Valpo

Well day four of shooting is in the can. Are they still on the boat or did they find a way off the island? Are they going to use the Luxor pyramid for the Cleopatra shots? This is getting exciting. Yup, real exciting.

magmax

Here's an update for you Chuck. Leaked footage from day four:

Plus crew members report that Lindsay keeps asking when they're going to shoot the scene where they hit the iceberg.

ketjo

Let's see...they say that filming will be done in 10 days now....so they had spent 4 of those ten days on that boat.....right ? and this is suppose to cover the 10 yrs and 2 marriages where Elizabeth and Richard Burton who jetted all over the world France one week, Spain the next, England, USA, Mexico and also time on the boat floating around the Med....not to mention the locations for the three movies they made together... ..and they are all going rap that up in the remaining 6 days or 16 days of shotting ??
Right , right...sure they are, silly old me thinking its actually a movie shoot....Lets see, boat down at the marina , check........house up in the hills or Spain, check rent payed.....now Luigi's Pizza parlor on 5th and Vine St perfect for Italy....Luxar Pyramid Resort for Egypt.....Wow ! they are all going out of their way to make a quality movie...

By the by did anybody see the fox article of the "first look at Dina Lohan starring in DramaMommas...LOL....Key words was the first paragraph...."Yet to be Sold" series.....!!!!!!
Think I will but a big Advertising /Media Blitz out on my "yet to be sold Historical Romance " written by Ginger Jean complete with a review from Oprah Book Club and a hint of several offers for screen rights for Hollywood biggest studios and Angelina or Charlize begging to be my female lead.........Yep !! then I could be just like Lohan Inc...