Lindsay Lohan

Liz Taylor's the Breast Role!

6/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0605_lindsay_lohan_PCN4
While filming a fight scene for her Elizabeth Taylor Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" in L.A. on Monday, Lindsay Lohan could hardly contain herself ... as she nearly popped out of her dress.

With Grant Bowler playing Richard Burton at her side, Lindsay's acting nearly got the best of her as she almost bared a lot more than her soul.

Hopefully wardrobe malfunctions will be LiLo's only on-set issues.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

Grandma Cracker

NEW THREAD

IMPORTANT

FruitSalad

I cant believe they cast this dumb bitch to play Liz Taylor. I guess the producers want the movie to fail miserably.

Stacy Weills

No way in HELL LL could ever represent Liz Taylor! She is no where near as beautiful as Liz, let alone talented! Damn, what a travesty! Maybe if she hadn't butchered her face with cosmetic surgery. Foolish woman.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Thats all Hollywood is about is "BOOBS" one way or another, they are exposed by any and ALL BOOBS- Its a CELEBRITY thing- Thats what they do for attention- None have a brain but All have boobs!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Why is it , now that Liz is gone, she has become an Idol in Hollywood--- What Hollywood does best is make Pigs like Liz a "STAR"???? All her life long she has jumped from one bed to another- Yes, she was a beautiful lady- But they are a dime a dozen in Hollywood- Hollywood makes Pigs beautiful for their own reasons-- There have been many actresses much more talented than Liz- AND much more behaved than this PIG!!!

Jeffrey Broadnax

I believe the truckdriver wholeheartedly. Why would he lie? What does he have to lose? Is he on probation for stealing from a store? Does he have issues with alcoholism and hard drugs? I doubt it. She is what she is (Lilo) A lying slut trying to save her hide.

Steven

For me, Lindsay IS as she said "I know I'm great." She is likely THE best actress in her age group, and better than others older than her:just Apply Occams Razor Theory to this and its all very obvious. But pea-sized brained people cant see it because their tiny brains cant comprehand nor understand great acting. I Love Lindsay because I believe people Deserve second and many chances, especially when they are not hurting anyone but themselves. She is human. I hope many doors of opportunity open for her. BUT LINDSAY:PLEASE, PLEASE DONT EVER TOUCH UR FACE AGAIN WITH THE KNIFE. PLEASE. U R SO FRICKIN GORGEOUS AS U ARE. SO PLEASE STOP IT WITH THAT!!! I love you, girl. I am SO happy U are trying to get back, Lindsay. I wish I could meet you someday. There are Many Greats who tell everyone they are great at what they do, so mature people are ok with saying U R Great. Love you.

jeffreybroadnax01@hotmail.com

A garment failure would not have been surprising for Lindsay Lohan. I believe she'd show her entire ass if the price was right. The woman is recovering from alcoholism and possibly other ailments as of late. Isn't she still on probation. That's even more reason for her to pop pills. Nothing would surprise me about this actress.

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29