Lindsay Lohan

Liz Taylor's the Breast Role!

6/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0605_lindsay_lohan_PCN4
While filming a fight scene for her Elizabeth Taylor Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" in L.A. on Monday, Lindsay Lohan could hardly contain herself ... as she nearly popped out of her dress.

With Grant Bowler playing Richard Burton at her side, Lindsay's acting nearly got the best of her as she almost bared a lot more than her soul.

Hopefully wardrobe malfunctions will be LiLo's only on-set issues.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

Danielle

EMMA21

Lindsay isn't my hero ,, i just feel sorry for her, i want her to stand on her own feet again ,, that's all

Sorry emma, she was never on her feet and im sure her back is worn out.

UPYOURS

You know Skep, I think you have something there with the Foolia thing........

magmax

You're busted Emma

UPYOURS

All of a sudden, I have images of Sister Mary Elephant in my head.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Ya know, Madisyn....now that I think about it, the "SpinTerns" are right. Look at both our avatars. If it weren't for the names, I couldn't tell the difference.

I stand corrected. Or appalled. Or something. Time for a cluster.

emma21

american people are such haters no offence

Badbreath

Can you imagine what she had to do to get this part?

Grandma Cracker

Hey HELL(p), FIRST POINT used a surf double for Lindsay. All she did was sit on a surf board in calm water and pose in a wet suit..........just wanted to clarify that since you left that part out of your post.

DaveT

Boobs!

Onward

They look like they're dressed up for a Halloween party.

Vorlon

Bad enough that idiot was pretending to be a Brazilian, now she's a wannabe Brit.. Even that idiot Nicole never broadcast her nationality- you think it actually means something halfwit?

UPYOURS

I must say, Foolia is just that. Doesn't remember that the same AMERICANS she is downing kicked the British ass right on out of this country. Bad choice, should have gone with the
Azores

Nikki

This video is more stupdier than Liz n Dick
Boy did they mess with the viseo ( photo shopped for video

SO LAME !!

Boozez

I've been noticing that Crackhan almost never shows her feet.Even in her shoe choice its always a full on cover everything shoe.Does she have claws or something?

SheisHot

Lindsay has world class tits! Her rack should receive and award.