Stephen Baldwin

I'mma Kick Costner's Ass

... In Court

6/5/2012 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_isz0yufm_0_o4mk7atp
It's day two in Stephen Baldwin's epic trial against Kevin Costner -- and Baldwin just showed up at the courthouse guns drawn ... ready to bring his A-game.

Baldwin arrived at New Orleans court moments ago with a big smile on his face -- claiming he feels great. Costner appeared slightly more stoic on his way inside.

TMZ broke the story ... Baldwin sued Costner back in 2010, claiming the actor tricked Baldwin into prematurely selling off profitable shares in a company that builds machines designed to clean up oil spills. The company later scored a $52 million deal with BP.

Baldwin wants $21 million in damages.

Butterfly

SOMEONE, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG! I am almost sure I heard Kevin C. state. some time ago, that the "machines and business were his brother's, not his. I have not heard him repeat it, so far. "Thanks" if you can clear this up for me!

Symian

Errr. Stephen Baldwin's name should never follow any sentence that has "A-Game" in it. ;)

bunny

Stephen didn't even say what the headline says. I'm not even sure he says the word "ass" with his deep devotion to Christianity.

cari

They both have herp derp faces. They're both horrible at acting. They're both D list, actually Baldwin is not on any list. If two douchbags sue each other in court it's kind of like a double negative and cancels itself out. In other words...this is a NON story.

Susan

I grew up with the Baldwins - specifically Stephen as he was in out 'click' for lack of a better word. I am extremely disappointed with him. Although I had my many issues with him, he was obnoxious, narcissistic, always in need of attention (some things still the same), he was not close minded or judgmental like he is now. Being part of a group that performed Godspell in high school, almost all of us were strong believers, but that never gave us a license to tell others how they should live, nor hold salvation over their heads should they not act in a way some religious teacher says they should. I see Stephen doing this regularly now. In fact during the gay marriage debate he jumped on his soapbox and all I did was think back to the gay wedding (clearly not legal in 1982 but a celebration none the less) we were all participating in, however Stephen did not get an invite as the groom did not want his childish antics to spoil the day. Stephen literally begged Tom to be part of the day. I think Tom & Nelson have passed in the aids crisis of the 80s but I often think he must be rolling in his grave asking himself why he gave in and invited Stephen since he is now such an antagonist against equality. It is not Stephen's talent, or his faith as he likes to say that has held him back. It's how he treats others and I can tell you that goes way back to when he was riding his skateboard through the Sunrise Mall inside when he was 14. I hope one day he stops focusing on everyone else and looks within.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3