14-Year-Old Talk Show Host

Gays Choose Perversion

No Matter What Gaga Says

6/6/2012 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

060612_gayhating_kid_launch
You gotta laugh just a little watching a 14-year-old radio talk show host blast homosexuality as a choice people make -- "no matter what Lady Gaga says."

Caiden Cowger says the homosexuality "problem" is out of control in his state of West Virginia. 30 kids in his county -- many of whom grew up with him -- have chosen to be gay.

Cowger says Obama and Biden are both personally responsible for turning people gay.

However you feel about the issue, the kid is doing West Virginia no favors -- he struggles with the English language during his rant, and for the most part loses the grammar war.

emudrock

I enjoy listening to him, he has a future in talk radio, but I don't agree at all with what he's saying! Let's move onto a new topic kid.

Sarcia

Ok' this is getting ridiculou! How does anybody know where a person end up after death, be it heaven or hell? The Bible was written and rewritten by men and no man has ever seen God or been to heaven or hell-- to come back from the dead and testify to such? Yes, I believe there is a higher being other then ourselves, and we all have different names for it... something is holding up the sky we can not touch, bringing day/night upon us each day and if you dig the earth under you, you'll never reach the bottom. Life's a mystery, but to say this person or that person is going to heaven or hell because they are gay or what have you is just plain nonsense as that person doesn't know where they will end up after death themselves. So unless somone come back from the great beyond with evidence, proof of heaven and hell existing, I say shut up about something you can't prove.

tgrfan42069

funny when someone speaks out against being gay.people want to call it hate and so forth.i dont hate gays i love everyone.how ever i do not have to agree with their lifestyle choice.just because one doesnt agree with someone being gay doesnt mean they hate gays.the gay supporters and community are a bunch of drama queens.not shocking though

emudrock

Although, he does have every right to his opinion! We need to be fair

laurie

The Bible says Adam and Eve.. not Adam and Steve. People better wake up and get right before its too late!

Guy

I expected to be angry when I heard this but now I just laugh, this kid is an idiot and probably didn't know a word as big as homosexuality until he got in that seat and protested that "people is becoming homosexuals". Even forgetting about what he is talking about I find it sad someone even let him into a studio to talk about anything let alone homosexuality. I say that freedom of speech is great but you at least need to know how to use the English language before you try and condemn others. Also, away from that, I remember seeing something about respecting his freedom of speech, well where do we draw the line at freedom of speech? If we allow this to continue we might as well bring call blacks the N word again because that came out of freedom of speech....seriously?

Karen Larsen

WOW, he sure does need to study!

Tina

Please stop giving these people attention. That kid has no idea what he is talking about. It's very sad!.

Socko

I'm from West Virginia and this is NOT indicative of most of the people that I know. As he is only a child, I'm hesitant to call him an idiot, but he is certainly EXTREMELY ill-informed. I blame his parents, who must have put this trash in his head.

diva20

He can say what he wants to say this is a free country this is coming from a child. The president should be sad that he is so supportive just to raise campaign money from these celebrities. He will lose alot of votes from churches and from alot of families don't know if he will be president again he has a good talk game but has not done anything.

mamavlo

lol...is anyone surprised this little idiot is from west virginia??? he is too homophobic to be so young...i bet he is fighting his own homosexual feelings ...

Lemon

I think that all the people deserve be listened in their ways, but if you will talk with kindness and respect, every person have their own point of view.

vanessa

OBVIOUSLY he can say what he wants.anyone can say what they want! doesn't make it right though! People need to move forward and stop holding on to 'old' beliefs. I Guarantee you HIS parents are the ones that told him allllll this bull****. The fact that gays are now allowed to marry each other does NOT turn other people gay that weren't gay in the first place lol. frig, people can get married to their pets but not another human being?!?! as far as im concerned, this should have been 'allowed' a long time ago. A gay/lesbian couple getting married doesn't effects YOUR life in a negative way... neither does an owner marrying their pet! its ****ing weird as hell buuuut, hey, to each their own. Move on, Open your mind and stop being so ignorant and judgmental. the end.

radaralert

The noise in my head is to loud, let me turn my gaydar alarm down, this kid set it off and it wont turn off. What a little MO! For real, in a couple of years this kid is going to be choking on a meat stick hoping no one finds out! Good luck with that radio show little Mo

qnick12

what the hell is in the water in west va. this kids is nuts.