14-Year-Old Talk Show Host

Gays Choose Perversion

No Matter What Gaga Says

6/6/2012 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

060612_gayhating_kid_launch
You gotta laugh just a little watching a 14-year-old radio talk show host blast homosexuality as a choice people make -- "no matter what Lady Gaga says."

Caiden Cowger says the homosexuality "problem" is out of control in his state of West Virginia. 30 kids in his county -- many of whom grew up with him -- have chosen to be gay.

Cowger says Obama and Biden are both personally responsible for turning people gay.

However you feel about the issue, the kid is doing West Virginia no favors -- he struggles with the English language during his rant, and for the most part loses the grammar war.

becky moore

You know he is Gay!! Most are, that speak out like this!!

Management

The kid is right, y'all want to turn the USA into some big perverted homo land
nasty azz ***********s tuna licking bulls dykes
PREACH-ON KID
PREACH-ON KID
PREACH-ON KID

KillerCasas

NO where in the bible does it say that you can't be gay . and in the bible i does say god love all his children and i believe you have the right to love who you want even if that people is the same sex as you

valerie douglas

I think it is funny that you read the bible and believe in god he did not write that book as much as god wrote the mormon book IT IS JUST A BOOK PEOPLE I'm sorry he is not real we are made from star and space junk that just hit at the right place. I think that his mother should beat his ass and throw all the radio stuff in the trash you are a rude person who has NO life experiences and know nothing about the world your a child who is ranting about people being gay because your afraid that people you know are GOING gay (so stupid) I just want people to stop putting so much trust in a book that is written in someone else hand

O_o

got thru 30 seconds. who gave this kid a mic? ...more than that, who'd seriously listen to a 14 year old ranting about sh!t that he doesn't even know about yet?! i switch the channel in these cases. he couldn't deliver an intelligent on the basics to flying a kite, much less lead a detailed discussion about homosexuality. shouldn't someone who discusses sexuality at all, at least be familiar with it, in SOME way? i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that homo-hater hasn't even kissed a girl yet...so, there's still a chance he could make that other "dreadful decision." obama personally responsible for turning people gay?! is that a fact?! i haven't seen the rainbow trail behind the motorcade yet, but i'll definitely keep an eye out for that one. shakin my head.

lloydd6

he says when people are six years old they weren't homos.. um well duh I should hope not! obviously teens turn to gay when they discover what sexuality is.. hence nobody at six is gay.. OR STRAIGHT.. duhh, but he is only 14.. but I'll still be immature and criticise his lisp.. never met a hetero with one!

YourMom11

Someone should beat this piece of **** within an inch of his life. It would be better if his attacker was a homosexual...

jack-55d79

Very odd for a teenager to be that obsessed with other peoples sex lives. I can understand the Christian bit (I'm not religious myself, but have Christian friends). If he were preaching living life according to the Gospel a la John Bunyan I'd respect the anti gay stuff cause at least it's consistent. But it's like he's read the Bible and ignored all the other bits. Like the 10 commandments or what Christ actually said. So much other stuff people are basically going to hell for. But rather than save them from that he's obsessed with homosexuals. I'm fairly sure Christ wasn't.

Videldabomb

I give him props for having guts to state his opinion! The president doesn't even have the guts to stand against it. He rather just give in and pretend its ok. As for bullying it doesn't matter who you are it still happens. People now days just find any reason to cry why their life is SOOOOOOO BAD. I didn't choose what race I am, but crying over it doesn't fix the problem. Gays need to stop crying and grow up. Do what you want and leave the rest of the world out of it!!

cef90501

Wow

haskel420

being gay is still a choice

Lkap1481

I have one question for this kid...when did he "choose" to be straight? Oh wait, he didn't. Things don't work like that kiddo.

haskel420

clearly people that think you CANT choose to be gay are closeminded

jimmy

Anyone who says be "gay" is a choice, must be fighting some real demonds...How many anti gay rights republicans have been outed again?

jimmy

He is from West Virginia: Need I say more? Known fact that alot of incest goes on in his state, wonder if he is a product...