14-Year-Old Talk Show Host

Gays Choose Perversion

No Matter What Gaga Says

6/6/2012 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

060612_gayhating_kid_launch
You gotta laugh just a little watching a 14-year-old radio talk show host blast homosexuality as a choice people make -- "no matter what Lady Gaga says."

Caiden Cowger says the homosexuality "problem" is out of control in his state of West Virginia. 30 kids in his county -- many of whom grew up with him -- have chosen to be gay.

Cowger says Obama and Biden are both personally responsible for turning people gay.

However you feel about the issue, the kid is doing West Virginia no favors -- he struggles with the English language during his rant, and for the most part loses the grammar war.

William

Putting the gay conversation aside, the church sure does still do a good job brainwashing the young with it's religious nonsense. In this day and age of scientific accomplishments, you would think public education would win-out over Sunday school.

Thomas Jefferson

This is only here because Time Warner which owns TMZ wants you to see the ads.

Brendan

Tell them my boy.
"I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world"

Jesse

We have the Really life Paul Dano from There Will Be Blood here

Christy

This kid is going to come out of the closet in another year or two.

BamaShay

You aren't supposed to tell someone what you interpret they are doing wrong in their life according to God's word. Witnessing is about telling others what is right in your life through living God's word. You should never go out of your way to condemn someone for loving in a way you do not agree with. GOD IS LOVE!

Eli7798

Why is this on TMZ? Since when did TMZ become an arm for the Gay rights movement? Don't get me wrong there are a lot of gay celebs out there but I don't get this article at all? The kid is a homophobe but he has every right to be and every right to spew it all over the radio if he chooses too and we have every right to listen or not listen to it.

KnuckleDragger

I find it strange that only "humans" are homosexual. If it is an inherent gene...then I suggest they don't breed.

katedeannn

i bet this kid's parents are so proud of him too.. shame on him.

Robert

I hope he grows out of this ignorance.

parlayer

He gets to have his own opinion, without being insulted by loons.

PyotrZ

He has had his freedom of speech, and now we are having ours. The little moron has no business talking about adult matters. Freedom of speech does not require anyone to suffer fools, or children that fools have inappropriately pushed out into an adult arena. I feel sorry for this child, because he has obviously been raised in an intellectually abusive environment. He should probably be placed in foster care, since his parents have clearly filled his head with mind-destroying propaganda. That's right, I said it. We liberals are going to take your children away!!! Have fun spewing in your tizzies, morons!

ShrinkWrap

People like this, make atheists want to stay that way.

parlayer

if you want my opinion of where they can stick it respond for email.

Lynn

He has a right to speak his opinion, whether people like it or not. I see no problem with it as long as his words do not become hateful. "They'll know we are Christians by our love."