Jim Carrey

Calls Out Jenny McCarthy

For TRASHING Him

6/6/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0606_jim_carrey_jenny_mccarthy
Jim Carrey
has lashed out at his former GF Jenny McCarthy for ragging on him for not keeping a relationship with her autistic son.

Carrey says, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well being. It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered.  I love Evan very much and will miss him always."

Jenny went after Carrey on Howard Stern's show, saying, "I've tried to ask [Jim] numerous times [to see Evan], because my son still asks." Jenny says Jim -- who was in a 5-year relationship with her -- refuses to see the boy.

But a source close to Jim tells us, Jenny has NEVER personally contacted him about seeing her son.

As for Jenny's timing -- sources close to Jim think it's strangely coincidental Jenny is making these accusations right when her new dating show is premiering ... two years after she and Jim broke up.

It's pretty clear from Jim's statement that he acknowledges he doesn't see the boy, though he does not explain why. Obviously, it's possible Jim has been told it would be harmful to the boy if he comes in and out of his life, although we don't know why he's made that decision.

nof

We always know the-richer-of-the-two...

-When relationships end -

THEY'RE the ones -

-That keep the sex tapes.

nof

Grapes that are removed from the vine much 2 soon?

Are like super-balls.

Do you want super-balls in your fruit salad, no.

It's like saying to a busy/frenetic waiter:

"put some ping-pong balls in my chef's salad."

nof

This promises to get much worse ....

Jenny's set to appear next Tuesday -

And on The Jerry Springer Show.

nof

Paul Simon's set to re-release:

"Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover."

-And with this autism update.

nof

Specific new Paul Simon line:

For re-release?

Of "Fifty (one) Ways To Leave Your Lover" ?

Line: "Get a new twitch, snitch..."

nof

Jenny, her agent and top execs sit in a 2011 meet.

Upon the signing of this new proposed show.

"Now we're going to need," they tell her/her agent.

"Some negative Jim Carrey-data once the show's set to open."

-What else does a Jenny Mac HAVE?!

If not for Jim Carrey - Stern woulda said "no" !

-When Stern considers guests, he's like:

"But WHAT can I talk to her about?"

"Where's the dirt here?"

"What's lurid, potentially-lurid or downright-ugly?"

"Oh, Autism-and-Revenge... sure, book her!!:"

Now the show won't work - and none of it'll matter.

Luz

Are the red eyes on purpose? LOL

jezoebel

Jenny, Jim is not the kid's real father. He's not even the stepfather. Go bother the kid's REAL father. You chose to break up with Jim. Why should he be reminded of it?

nof

You find out who people are:

When deep-down-inside?

They think you're "mined"/useless.

That's-the-real-them.

TMZ, meet my sister and mother!

Savvy1

Their break up sent Jim into a depression, if being in that kids life means jeapordizing his (Jim's ) health then I don't blame him one bit! That's why single mothers shouldn't play house when they have young children.

DownSouth

I had a bitch lie to me and tell me the kid was mine . I cut the umbilical cord. After all that time and work. After thinking I was a father for 5 years. What's best for the child is most important. A lie is alie and you cant live your life based on a lie. It's better you learn sooner than later. Life is short.No bull ****.. I still would try to visit but was denied , maybe for the better. I sent presents. Still do. but the kid doesn't know who I am now. It's better that way. Too many fakes in this world.

Christine

Whatever went down in their relationship was their business and not for her to broadcast. Since she has, Jim was not the father of your son and if he chooses not to see him it is probably because it is in the best interest of your son. It's sad that this private man has felt the need to respond to your publicity and it's sad that you have felt the need to throw your son in there too.

Christine

Where is the father of her child? Shouldn't she be more concerned with him not seeing his son rather than Jim?

Gigohead

Wonder if she wants Jim to come spend some time with the money he left her son and her. Read she got a nice check for her troubles.

treyc

Jenny is delusional!!! She is trying to get attention and it backfired.