« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris' New Woman --

Kim K's Stepdad is a Plastic Surgery Nightmare

6/6/2012 8:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Myla Sinanaj
Kris Humphries
' new woman is already taking swipes at her man's famous ex -- claiming Kim Kardashian's stepdad Bruce Jenner's face "scares me."

Myla Sinanaj has been tweeting constantly since she began dating Humphries in mid-January -- frequently about Kim and the men in her life. Just a couple weeks ago, she unloaded on Bruce, writing, "Bruce Jenner's face scares me- it should be on the 'Why not to get plastic surgery' poster."

A month earlier, Myla targeted Kim's new man Kanye West and his diss track "Theraflu" -- in which Kanye raps, "And I admit I fell in love with Kim ... 'Round the same time she fell in love with him ... That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team."

Myla wrote, Kanye should be "bigger than taking petty shots at sh*t that got nothing to do with him. Lost respect."

But when it comes to Kim herself -- Myla put the claws away, re-tweeting a pic of Kim with the caption, "Looks like JLO."

0606_myla_Fatmire_subWe're guessing that's a compliment.

update_bar
A rep for Humphries tells TMZ, the NBA star isn't dating Sinanaj -- claiming, “Kris is and has been single since October 31st 2011."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

redmill

Kris your biggest mistake was flying her down anywhere. If you say you are not dating then that was a big no, no. You should have always been hanging out with a lot of girls together not just guys. You set your own self up. Everybody knows you need sex but you need to cultivate better taste in women, not just outer beauty.

Seldombinlaid

If I were JLO I'd sue her for saying she looks like the piss princess.

cj12

fat troll looks more like snooki than kim...

Jo

As much as paople dislike Kim there going to gate this bitch. What's she going after Bruce for. She's looking for attention. She's one of these whores who doesn't care how she gets in no matter how negative she just wants it. She's so transparent,she thinks she's smart but she's not. No respect at all for idiots like this. Don't like Kim that much but you do have to give her props somewhere and in fact this girl **** talking will just make people like Kim more.

Kelly

Yet it's okay for Kanye to rip on Kris in one of his stupid raps, so that the whole country can hear. And pig Kim will support any comment that slams her ex. Shows what trash she is. Myla could have left Bruce alone because he's note hateful. If some old ex ho and her *** boyfriend were ripping on my new man, I'd have harsher things to say than what she said.

MyVoice

I thought I was the only person who thought Kim Kardashian is trying to look like Jennifer Lopez. She copies her poses, got her butt implants, she has been a mirror of Jennifer Lopez for years. It's kind of scary.

kim kardashian

www.kim-kardashian-blog.net

TRUMPDASHIAN

I think Bruce Jenner is better looking than she is.. in fact.. I think she is ugly as hell and is not worth pictures and film...She is just a HUMP HO

jane

you are so right ,u canot get over kim k so you have her clone

Sabrina Bowman

Maybe she should look in mirror with being "bigger than taking petty shots at sh*t that got nothing to do with him. Lost respect." Is she psychotic? Isn't that what exactly she is doing? Wow. At least Kanye gets paid, and she just gets, well, f*****d.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8