Rob Dyrdek

Tosh Is GOING DOWN

After Pedophile Joke

6/6/2012 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0606_rob_dyrdek_danieLtosh
Daniel Tosh
will pay dearly for insinuating Rob Dyrdek diddles 12-year-old boys -- in fact, sources close to the "Fantasy Factory" star tell TMZ, Dyrdek actually wants to FIGHT Tosh over a recent on-air pedophile jab.

In case you missed the sketch on "Tosh.0" -- the comedian dresses up like Dyrdek at a "Childish Dream Factory for Young Boys Only" ... filled with shirtless, 12-year-olds on Razor scooters ... and even plies his young guests with wine and drugs.

060612_tosh0_launchv2
But Rob -- who also hosts an extremely similar clip show on MTV called "Ridiculousness" -- isn't laughing ... responding to the sketch on Twitter, writing, "The idea of having beef with @danieltosh is truly embarrassing ... for real ... imagine that 'clip show host' beef ... but now that beef is very real."

Dyrdek said he wanted to settle things "the old-fashioned way" -- and sources close to MTV reality star insist he isn't joking ... Dyrdek seriously wants to throw down with Tosh. He is NOT happy.

Dyrdek has yet to issue an official challenge -- but Tosh is still laughing. He just tweeted back to Rob, "fair enough but if you have to beat me up, can we film it and put it on my show so people will actually watch it?"

M.T.

Tosh steals his show ideas from Ray William Johnson!

Steven

Rob is a complete idiot.. I can't stand him and that stupid laughing bitch he has on his show. Watched it once and that was it. It's all the same stuff Tosh puts on and its always after that fact. ROB YOUR AN ASS>....

Sarah

LOL! Who is Rob? I saw the Tosh.O and thought the skate park thing was funny but I have never heard of this baby-man Rob Dyrdek! Well now I know he is a creeper.

johnballs

I wonder how this Rob Dyrdek slime ball feels about steeling Tosh's bit for his show? Probably not smart enough to think up a program of his own.

JDoors

Sorry Ron, but Daniel's skit was funny (well, below average for a Tosh.O skit). I didn't for ONE SECOND think he was calling you a pedo, only joking about the show format. Man up. That doesn't include going out to the playground after school to fight. Grow the F up.

Nick

Quit your crying Rob. Tosh is a comedian, you're not suppose to take his jokes straight to the ass....no one is going to want to see to white guys fight it out over a skit that tore you a new one. Learn how to take a joke and get back to your pedophile show...

John

Daniel Tosh is hilarious.

todd lee

Daniel Tosh is funny as hell and i was laughing my ass off when i saw this skit on TOSH.0

I dont know much about Rob except he had a skate park built in North Hollywood for kids to skate at (which was a cool thing) and I have tried watching his Fantasy Factory show once or twice and i couldnt watch it, he runs around showing how much money has playing with toys all day long like go karts and ATVs and all that bull$hit...he needs to grow up!!

Daniel Tosh stand up and TOSH.O is funny as hell.

Liss

LOL... Drydek is such a poosay.

Kyle

Seriously, most of you dont even know who Rob is and are talking s***!! he has twice the talent of Tosh.. pro Skateboarder! Clothing line! and who think hes gay watch Rob & Big, trust that hes not... ppl make me laugh talk about something they have no idea... and at least Rob gives back to the community, ALL TOSH DID WAS GO SPREAD MORE STD'S UP IN ARIZONA

I lol'd

Dyrdek is 38 years old and dresses AND ACTS like my 8 year old nephew. ****ing creepy.

LovemesomeTOSH

Tosh is the SHIZZZZ and Rob stole his idea.. His show is LAME.. he recycles old videos Tosh did 2 years ago and he has that annoying girl on his show who is dumber than rocks. Tosh has sold out comedy tours every summer, i think more than 50 people watch him, losers!

TrixLaRue

TEAM TOSH!!

Metta Worldhate

No one likes you, Rob. Tosh is awesome. You suck.

MARGETALICA