« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

prijak1

The security gaurd who cannot even speak english should be fired for not acting professionally. Charlie Sheen should sue her. I'm not defending Charlie but she should of let him back in and not say on TMZ camera that she doesnt care who he is, Fire her

Kabala

He looks old for his age because of his lifestyle choices. He looks like a hobo.

Georgia Johnson

Wow I bet his children are proud! Me thinks someone is back on le crack!! Wonder if all those big words make him feel more like a man. He thinks he can just run anything he wants, people like that are just starving for attention, anything for the camera, even if it'smaking a complete ass out of yourself! That security guard deserves a raise.

tatto tet

as Kim replied I'm blown away that a person able to profit $5148 in 1 month on the internet. have you read this webpage LazyCash38.com

AgentBlonde

It just goes to show when you give someone with little to no qualifications a position of authority, they will abuse it as this woman certainly did. Staples Center needs to change its policy; seems overly punitive.

CriticXtreme

He reminds me of Cartman from South Park. Sux my ball...

freeman

Gotta love that guy!

Taint

Thats pretty tame for supposedly going insane.

Hiroshima

Send that diseased oriental **** posing as a security guard, (obvious affirmative action hiree) back to her **** and rice eating land

janet

Of course the rules don't apply to him. Just everyone else.

Metta Worldhate

F--- the police. Or "wannebe" police. That is a ridiculous policy. It's not for anyone's "safety" that they don't let you back in, it's so they can sell you their $12 beers instead of having people go to their car and drink. Screw them. Charlie may be a d-ck, but he's got a right to be mad. They should have at least told him before leaving he couldn't come back in.

GoKings-GoSheen

It is a crock of bs to not let him back into the game. He paid for his ticket. I really don't get that rule- it is kinda lame. They can scan the ticket on entry and exit, and they should. What about people who have to leave for family emergencies- they're not allowed back in? Thats kinda ridiculous.

Instead of having signs posted that you can't come back in- they should have signs stating where the smoking areas- are at. It is a free country for both sides.

If I'm Sheen I'd have my box suite and I'd smoke there if I'd want to smoke.

Honestly- the anti-smoking community is half the problem. Instead of bitching about peoople who smoke- they should do their research and learn that it helps people who suffer from schizophrenia, just like medically used THC helps other folks.

Common sense definitely left the building along with Elvis yesterday - that's a definite. Well you didn't miss much Chuck, that game sucked anyway. Hopefully next time they're not aholes.

+1 sheen -1 staples

JR

Back in the day he could get back in??? Wow how low he's gone huh?

Vonarie

Keeping it classy as usual - anyone who watches this slime ball is an idiot. Think of his poor kids and what you're supporting - seriously. Aren't his 15 minutes up already????

backfire

Security Guard has a fowl mouth on her and pretends to be tough but she knew who he was and she saw him go out for a cig. What's the big deal in letting him go back in?