« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tellmeaboutit

It didn't take ole Chuckles long to make an ahole of himself again. Hitting the booze and heaven knows what else. I'm glad she threw his ass out. He's a fine one to ask if common sense and common courtesy are gone from society. LOL Douchebag.

monique

he's beginning 2 sound more and more like a little byatch!!!

john

is there any way for him to leave the planet and not get back on , what a worthless piece of humanity

Joseph Emerson

it's completely ridiculous he could not get back in to the place. if he got in one time why would he not be allowed to go back in? that is a lame ass rule for that place. basetball is lame anyway.

hellohottie

wow. no wonder. that girl was hot!!! Charlie Sheen is an old washed up *** who need to **** old prostitues.

steve

His comebacks are priceless....

trmurf

Come on people. Lighten up. He's right about this one...that's just plain stupid to lock him out of the game for having a smoke. I agree with his point...we're losing our common sense as a society to our own detriment. It's not about the smoking, it's not about Charlie, it's about how ridiculous we've become over the wrong issues, and how we've allowed ourselves to check our brains when it comes to everyday living...

Shady's slave

Guess who's back.

Dee

American society these days is filled with zombie-like beings, unlike Charlie, who still has the ability to reason.

DIANA

This female security guard needs to be fired! Yes, Charlie was out of line in yelling at her to "blow his balls, and then call her an --- hole. However, that being said, she should have just walked away or called Police to escort him out, but for an employee to get into a cursing match with "anyone" is out of line! Staples Management needs to watch this clip and then terminate her.

DIANA

This Staples guard needs to be terminated. Yes, Charlie was in the wrong, but for this Staples employee to get down to his level is inappropriate! I would have demanded that her supervisor be called at that point, and would have had her fired, and then I would have left the stadium.

jerjer

This is his way of "Winning" ... Sheen is a joke... Sheen Winning

John Ryff

I couldn't even imagine being a handler for Sheen (for one because I think he's a piece of crap) and having to be responsible for trying to control his loose cannon ignorant mouth?

And before anyone tells me I am jealous of his success let me say, success is not being a moron and a piece of crap.

His success was handed to him on a silver platter because of the fame of his father, it’s like winning the lottery and he can’t even control himself.

He’s nothing but a drunk and a junkie and like any other crack whore; I have no respect for him.

Alison Mitchell

Love you Charlie Sheen. I hate "stupid" rules too!

heather