« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kari

NOT WINNING, CHARLIE! LOSING--BIG TIME!! GET A GRIP--AND YES RULES DO APPLY TO YOU!

Kriss

God, I love this guy :-)

Katmc.

Why when I go to look at a video your server is usually down.

jjbythesea

Charlie Sh*& is not the most, but one of the most disgusting human beings to walk this earth. Quit smoking smack and you wouldn't this problem Charlie boy. You are an *******

Bwoy dem

This made my DAY.... Sheen ain't long for this world unfortunately.

Bwoy dem

His piss must be radioactive by now.

Carl

After that weird response he gave about his and Brooke's drug use last week I predicted that the Warlock was about to return. Looks like I was right!

tmzfan

Good for the security guard, rules are rules. Charlie is a has been junked up freak.

KnuckleDragger

All I ask from Charlie is I get my money's worth when I tune him in. Other than that...it's none of my business how Charlie's day is goin'.

dj

so when do you think he will die and how?

Harry

Come on! In the second video you can see that they even have a special door wide open for him to go in and then they didn't let him go for a smoke?

Donald

I agree with Charlie on this one, its a stupid policy. Where has Common sense gone?

Chuck

Sounds like a promo for his new show...

wanderer

When is this loser going to kick the bucket? Any guesses?

BC

i dont blame him for getting angry!