« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DaveT

Women have no place in authority over men.
It's not natural, doesn't work, will never work.
Any feminists reading this who don't like it, too bad so sad.
Try and put a badge on and boss me around, I'll put you over my knee and whip your little butt ;)

Mercer EsruK

Losing

radermto

I just recently had a bad experience with one of those minimum wage idiot kangaroo security people at staples. I am surprised she could even speak English. What a frigging clueless idiot she is.

anne10

So he was trying to give tips on 'common courtesy' to the security guard with those words? Perhaps she thought he was a bum--he's looked like one in the last few shots I've seen. His only traits are arrogance and meanness--He should be ashamed.

MrHarrybawls2010

Congratulations Charlie: you are now tied with Corey Feldman for the title of Biggest Loser in Hollywood. A basket of fruit is on its way.

nof

She's trying hard to look uber-cool and placid ...

Like it's water-off-of-a-ducks-back...

But, believe me, Charlie got to her.

There's a price to pay - and for fvking with him.

If a celebrity is good-enough to come to ur game.

Take care of him, L.A. Kings - people.

Don't let some entry-level, 8.00 per hour jack-wad.

Have her way with him - and in that red blazer.

Makes the Kings look bad -

...Go ahead, start hitting the "hate" button.

See who cares more - Charlie or me...

nof

@ L.A. Kings Management/Executive Branch:

Jack Nicholsen would not be treated like this.

At, during or after any Laker game.

The prudent thing -

Terminate her.

For the smile she had on her face -

Once she enraged Charlie.

Publicly apologize to Charlie Sheen.

Or face a nofstracism.

TrixLaRue

Yea, if you want a cheap high...you can blow his balls!! They will light you up!

nof

This won't be the first blazer-wearing "guard" I've nofstracised, Kings Management.

But it's up to you -

If what she did is cool/funny - then come out and say such.

The one thing you don't WANT in a red blazer?

Is a type-A -

Who enrages behind silly-rules she's delighted to enforce -

Then smiles in the face of those she enrages.

Eccch.

nof

But if the Kings do the right thing.

Fire her - then apologize to Charlie -

Make this right with Charlie.

She sues them - sues the Kings -

So yet another Type-A - this one in a red blazer.

Has put her employer/bosses -

In a World of Hurt.

She's embarrassed the Kings.

At the most glorious time -

Of this franchise's history.

Created bad energy -

nof

She's the Dawn Holland of the Kings' organization.

Wally Kovacs

Yeah.....Blow my Balls.......yuh Mutha an yuh Sista, too! What's the country coming to, when a Man can't take a smoke break?! Where's the smoking patio in this stinkin' joint? I'm Charlie Sheen, Bitch!

nof

Now "Dawn Holland" is being nofstracized.

Not my first nofstracism.

Certainly not my last.

Nona

Charlie seems to think that he is smarter than everyone else. He thinks everyone is a moron. Well, HE is the moron and one of the biggest a-holes ever. How old is he now - 60? He will not outlive his father. Watch. I wonder what the Vegas odds would be of him making it to 62?

paigehop

Charlie never ceases to make me laugh! Love him!

The dudes asking the rude questions deserved exactly what they got, minus a punk in the face! That being said, I hope Charlie is sober and makes it in the long run.