« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Girlfriend

Likes Her Coffee Black ...

6/7/2012 10:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_ozp2gwkf_0_7savqmza
Kris Humphries GF Myla Sinanaj is in a tight spot -- she's been dating a guy for 5 months who says he's single, trashing the in-laws of his estranged wife, and acting a little "Single White Female" by impersonating KK. Short story -- she needed a coffee break.

It's no surprise Myla was mum on her way out of a Starbucks in New Jersey this AM. Funny thing ... on the other end of the country Bruce Jenner -- whose face Myla calls "scary from too much plastic surgery" -- was at a Starbucks getting a java of his own.

Fact is ... her dress is tighter than Bruce Jenner's face.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cricket

She is right about Bruce J.'s face. Other than that, she's a pretty girl, a bit chubby for that dress though. Kris seems like a big baby to me. Kim K. is horrible. I don't think he went out and got a chick that looked like her. I think he just wanted a non-celebrity.
And before the "you're jealous" comments start. I'm a natural 5'10" 36c, size 6. Many people pay alot of money to look like me. So yes, she really didn't need sugar from Starbucks.

Beauty

Wow, what a beast

Kari

I agree with everyone who says she looks more like Snooki than Kim. (Snooki before her weight loss).

cochino

everything is looser on a kardashian/jenner

PG

This is a KockROACHian set up. They are stooping to the lowest level to try and make Kris looks bad before the depositions. Pathetic pigs. The ENTIRE family.

Dukestr

She needs a ..........BIGGER PURSE!!!

Kylee

I don't believe for one minute that they are dating !!

Marlena

She's a Kim look alike the dude can't over his ex

bubblezzz

She should have thrown her drink in your face! She's not bothering anyone being his girlfriend. So what if she looks like Snooki instead of Kim she didn't ask to be on your radar! So what if she talked about Bruce's surgery so have many others! So WHAT TMZ GET A LIFE!

callie

FATmire photoshops her face to different bodies. clearly the ones of her in the coral bikini where she is clutching to her fat n cellulite is her real body. she's known in the tristate for sleeping with men for money

Cheryl

Stop with the fat jokes. Some women are lucky to love the way they look. You guys are the only ones talking about her and it's just to insult her.

Harvey I guess you can't make gay jokes but fat ones are alright. I happen to love her name and like most kids who grow up hating their names she changed it.

If you didn't talk about her no one would know about her. Your head is truly up the Kardashians asses and I've lost what little respect I have for you.

I watch for Max(SP) anyway.

Seldombinlaid

Major step up from Kim. Very nice Chris:) Ya did good.

sniffle24

Kris Humphries is dating Snooki?

roll3567

I think she is loving this attention. She definately wanted to be seen. I go to that Starbucks and it has a drive thru and spaces closer to the door.

CriticXtreme

It's hard to tell and for morons to believe the truth in fake Hollyweird.