Michael Jackson Estate

Sued for $1 BILLION

in Bizarre Lawsuit

6/7/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0606_michael_jackson_article
Michael Jackson
owes a convicted criminal $1 BILLION for exploiting personal details about her life in his music -- this according to a bizarre and, dare we say, bogus lawsuit.

Kimberly Griggs filed the case in San Diego -- claiming she and Jackson had an intimate relationship beginning in 1979, which she says he chronicled in his albums "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous," and his greatest hits album ... "Number Ones."

Griggs -- who spent years in prison for burglary and robbery --  claims she was pissed that Michael exposed her personal secrets in his tunes, so to make things nice he promised to give her the rights to the songs.

She says she was stunned when MJ died and she was completely left out of his estate.

According to the handwritten lawsuit, Griggs wants $1 billion in damages.

Calls to MJ's Estate weren't returned, but we're guessing their response begins with the letters b and s.

craig

NUHH UHHHHH BITCH HE PROMISED THEM TO ME!!!!!

Barkingboy

Yes your honor, " I be telling the truef "

Cricket

Sounds like a Billie Jean situation, without the kid. With her history of stealing from people, it would take MJ's ghost holding a press conference to give any ounce of truth to this.

Susan62509

A handwritten lawsuit? OMG, spell check please. I bet the court clerk and Estate got a good laugh out of that. I guess her time served for robbery didn't work because she's trying to steal via paperwork now.

jewbaby

MONEY!!!!!!!!! MONEY!!!!!!!!!! MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ALL I HERE! EVERYONE WANTS MONEY! HEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY HARDER TO GET IT WHEN HE WAS ALIVE! NOW THAT HE'S TRYING TO REST IN PEACE EVERYBODY, ANYBODY AND NOBODY WANTS HIS MONEY! COME ON PEOPLE TIME TO GROW-UP! FIND A NEW LIFE!

Kaylee

The things people say/do for money.. Just sickening.

anita

That is such BULL****!!!! Michael would never do that because if anyone knew michael he was a very SHY guy and she is a BIG LIAR if i have ever seen in a person!!! This is a bogus claim and If I was Michael's estate I wouldn't answer either.This is stupid!!!!

MADE MAN

Why wait til he dies to bring it to light?

CLINT

MJ owes me money because I'm Bad. And besides being a Thriller in the bedroom, although sometimes I have to Beat It, I do Remember the Time when I was looking at The Man in the Mirror and thinking to myself, I want to Rock With You. Yeah, I didn't care if you were Black or White, I just Wanna Be Startin' Something and I Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. And even though I loved The Way You Make Me Feel, I realized that you can't Heal The World.

Now where's my Jackson money??

dd

Why would you even bother the family with this nonsense,did you really expect a call back?

CloBird

When are people going to learn that their lies will be exposed? Wasn't it made clear during the criminal trial Jackson went through that liars will be shown for what they are--liars? And hasn't the Estate made it clear that they go through all claims with a fine-toothed comb and throw out all bogus material?

nan

People filed B.S.frivolous lawsuits against MJ 24/7..when he was alive.....Poor guy is dead 3 years and they still do......I am waiting for some lawyer to call him in for a deposition like they always used to do , so they could say, they met the famous Michael Jackson..LOL...
I see they are advertising BAD 25th anniversary edition on the side bar of TMZ..
Rest in peace and harmony MJ..

Bruno

MJ with a woman? Ludicrous.

DaveT

But you wanna be bad just beat ittttt beat it beat ittttt beat it