Michael Jackson Estate

Sued for $1 BILLION

in Bizarre Lawsuit

6/7/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0606_michael_jackson_article
Michael Jackson
owes a convicted criminal $1 BILLION for exploiting personal details about her life in his music -- this according to a bizarre and, dare we say, bogus lawsuit.

Kimberly Griggs filed the case in San Diego -- claiming she and Jackson had an intimate relationship beginning in 1979, which she says he chronicled in his albums "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous," and his greatest hits album ... "Number Ones."

Griggs -- who spent years in prison for burglary and robbery --  claims she was pissed that Michael exposed her personal secrets in his tunes, so to make things nice he promised to give her the rights to the songs.

She says she was stunned when MJ died and she was completely left out of his estate.

According to the handwritten lawsuit, Griggs wants $1 billion in damages.

Calls to MJ's Estate weren't returned, but we're guessing their response begins with the letters b and s.

Luz

Oh, I got it, I can make a lawsuit for a $1 billion dollars! Because Michael used propofol in a nonhospital setting, he died. I will sue for the pain and suffering and mental and emotional distress his death caused me. And I will hire Gloria Allred as my lawyer.
Geezz! LOL!

Luz

I can't believe a court would accept to file a claim for a lawsuit if they see it doesn't meet the requirements to be valid!

LCS27

Would be better to sue God, since he didn't give her a functional brain.

duilama

Michael was a sensitive, loving, spiritual person, and he touched you with that. Some people can not perceive that.

---------------

MJ would really show you his sensitive side and would cry if you see him less than the second coming. He is so shy he would grab his crotch in every song he sang in front of little children and flaunt and would tell you that he was sexy when he stripped naked on a music video with LMP. Ha must be that playboy mag paid him a large amount of money too, besides LaToilet!

Yeh, he was spiritual when he and his lawyer talked smack about his little boy victims and their family and showed no remorse and no intention of changing his way after throwing his money around buying silence over and over again!

=)

Take me to the places on the earth that teach you how to dance, the places where you can risk letting the world break your heart, and I will take you to the places where the earth beneath my feet and the stars overhead make my heart whole again and again.
Oriah Mountain Dreamer

What I Think

I think that MJ was one of those girly men that California's former governor spoke of.

What I Think

I wish they would bury MJ in a public location so I could go and spit on his grave.

What I Think

Look at MJ's eyes in that photo. What kind of drug(s) was that freak on?

Luz

I would really like to know how this is going to end. TMZ please follow this case.

Luz

Good night, everyone, until tomorrow.

kim

Makes you wonder if this claim is truely valid, or another made up story from TMZ for the hits, since the do***ents can not be produced. This website has definitely rode on Michael's back for their bread and butter. But than again, this could be a valid story with a nut claiming this crap. Nothing new in the category, they filed b.s. claims when he was alive, why stop now.

Justin

WHAT I THINK

------------
Girly man

Power bottom

drain hole

skin chewer?

but never never a nut cracker!

Dose Of Reality

I Was About To Say...

There are many HOT sexy photos of MJ during the BAD era, why don't you pick one of those TMZ??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think Pepsi owns the rights to MJ's only hot photo.