Miley Cyrus

Rockin' Her Diamond

Engagement Ring!

6/7/2012 11:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Miley Cyrus and Her Diamond Engagement RingMiley Cyrus has conquered country and pop music, but it looks like she's the new queen of rock ... as in her huge 3.5 carat diamond engagement ring.

With her hair pulled back, shades and a belly-baring cropped top, the newly engaged 19-year-old flashed her 18-karat gold bling as she arrived at LAX on Thursday morning.

Miley's "Hunger Games" fiance Liam Hemsworth, 22, popped the question on May 31st, and got the ring from ritzy celebrity jeweler Neil Lane.

No word on when the young lovebirds will actually walk down the aisle.

1213_engagement_bling_footer

I Was About To Say

Six months from the wedding they will divorce.

Tim

In the words of Larry David....."Pretty good, pretty,pretty good".

I Was About To Say

Like the ring though.

lauren

she an old maid by smokie mountain standards. but her dad pimp her out long ago so it all cool

Mumra the Ever Living

Q> when will the young lovebirds will actually walk down the aisle?
A> 8 months and two weeks after he knocks her up.

EggsOverEasy

It has just come out in the news that John Travolta is alleged by his long time assistant to have had a homosexual relationship for SIX years with his own PILOT.. and TMZ says nothing about it at all, and instead gives us close ups of the Miley Cyrus soon to be divorced ring... John needs to get the hell out of that closet before he gets pulled out...

DaveT

...got my hands up...they're playin' my song....I know I'm gonna be OK....yeah-ee-yeah-ee--yeah-ee-yeah....it's a party in the USA...

Slomoshun

Looking at the "Care-O-Meter" Yup..only 14 people give a ****..all of which work at TMZ.

JayTee

Am I the only one calling BS on this "engagement" ?? Publicity stunt anyone?

Pat

Queen of Rock? What a joke! You HAVE to be kidding, right?

She apparently needs to be in the headlines, since she's such a loser! SO -- she accepted an engagement ring! It definitely won't last! 19? Give me a damn break!

Erika.azcue

They are cute together and she has finally found someone who she truly loves after Nike Jonas

American Patriot

first off, it will only last about a year....cuz he is not an American. so....he doesnt have family values. hope she figures this out be4 its too late.

ohboy

19 and 22. Yea, that marriage will last, lmao.

OhyesIdid

I don't think I'd use the word conquered...more like attempted

Don Martin

Well I guess Goofey and Mickey are probably heartbroken. I doubt anyone else is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments