Miss Michigan

I DON'T SWALLOW!!!

6/7/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0607_miss_michigan_01
Miss Michigan
says she didn't drink a DROP of vodka during the Miss USA after party in Vegas Sunday night -- despite a boozy photo TMZ posted this morning -- telling us, she posed with the bottle ... but never swallowed.

21-year-old Kristen Danyal tells us she doesn't drink alcohol whatsoever ... she's not "that kind of person" -- Kristen just took the booze-chugging pic as a joke because her friends goaded her into it.

0606_kristen_danyal_drinking_wm
Kristen tells us, "Everyone was telling me to drink and wanted me to drink, but everyone that knows me knows I don’t drink.”

Kristen says, “I had friends who came out to watch me and other girls there from previous pageants saying 'Drink! Drink!' ... They knew I was upset about losing and tried to cheer me up." Posing for the photo was Kristen's solution.

So Kristen's excuse is she did it, but she didn't REALLY do it ... eh, it worked for Bill Clinton.

jdub

Yeah ok honey, what ever you say.

V Kint

I bet if you were rich enough...

ShrinkWrap

I was on her side supporting her right to let loose, but I don't support a lying POS.

RaineeDrops

Takes more then just outward beauty to be beautiful. Use your platform for good and you could go far, but stooping to this less then classy behavior, won't get you very far and will only result in criticism and lost opportunities.

Trevis Miho

Ok - then congrats, TMZ, for keeping the snitching alive. Haha, the blonde's probably thinking "Whore.....dam that vodka looks good though..".

alex

swallow real damn fast. that's my advise

KWDragon

I don't think it matters if she drank or not, as long as she is 21 and it is after the pageant, as per the rules; however, I do take issue with her walking back on the incident. If you drink, fine because that's your business. If you don't, don't let pictures like this be taken of you. Don't put yourself in that position.

Kids today have a lack of understanding of the basic technology with which they grew up. Internet=always.

Canadasux

Miss Michigan should've been eating cheese burgers while she was downing the vodka. She's way too thin!

Iz

So sick of all these young ladies being in denial. Face it, no one believes you are sweet, angelic do-gooders. Just freaking own up to the fact that you all are vodka chugging messes and then OWN IT. You're not fooling anyone. Take note Amanda Bynes.

jimi

i bet she swallows

james

The proof is right there, Do these stupid morons think we really care. We don't til you try to proof us wrong. It just pisses me off to think people like her think we are that stupid that we will believe that she don't swallow. NO ONE CARES..........

LolaBEE

Big deal. One I don't see any liquid actually being poured and two, Red/pink vodka? So she took a cheesy photo. I don't see any other photos of her in a drunk stooper!

Jordan

Donnald Trumps beauty pagent is all about the contestants getting drunk and doing drugs why else hold the competition in sin city and by the way if you believe she does not drink i will sell you Trump towers for a Good price $100

DaveT

Wasn't really interested in the article...but the Bill Clinton joke at the end made it worth it.
Is I is or is I ain't yo baby....de bop da bop dee wee dee...

Justin

You people are dumbarses. I don't drink either. Doesn't mean I won't go out with friends and act silly. Grow up you idiots and get a clue about life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments