Miss Michigan

I DON'T SWALLOW!!!

6/7/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0607_miss_michigan_01
Miss Michigan
says she didn't drink a DROP of vodka during the Miss USA after party in Vegas Sunday night -- despite a boozy photo TMZ posted this morning -- telling us, she posed with the bottle ... but never swallowed.

21-year-old Kristen Danyal tells us she doesn't drink alcohol whatsoever ... she's not "that kind of person" -- Kristen just took the booze-chugging pic as a joke because her friends goaded her into it.

0606_kristen_danyal_drinking_wm
Kristen tells us, "Everyone was telling me to drink and wanted me to drink, but everyone that knows me knows I don’t drink.”

Kristen says, “I had friends who came out to watch me and other girls there from previous pageants saying 'Drink! Drink!' ... They knew I was upset about losing and tried to cheer me up." Posing for the photo was Kristen's solution.

So Kristen's excuse is she did it, but she didn't REALLY do it ... eh, it worked for Bill Clinton.

Scribe

I don't even think it's vodka in the picture...if it is, it's the DARKEST vodka I think I've ever seen!!!

jeff

I hate women that spit

Tara

Riiiiiiiight!!!!! She looks like a floozy.

Mary Monroe

Tmz you guys are so pathetic ... I bet if she was drinking Champagne with friends it wouldn't be a big deal. It's vegas she's in a pageant does her sex appeal in a bikini make her worse than drinking alcohol.. exactly, so whether she drinks or not who cares leave the girl alone and stop with these b.s stories you live off, get it right!

the_truth_hurts

no man will ever marry her if she dont swallow

MaryContrary

Did anyone think maybe she is actually telling the truth? I have friends that don't drink, that will go out to bars to dance and hang out, and have a good time. Some people don't have to get wasted to have a good time. Maybe she took this picture just messing around with friends. If she was drinking, there would be other pics of her looking a hot mess. Not everyone has to tell a lie. If you don't do something wrong in the first place, you won't have to lie about it.

Duke Steele

Sure she does.

nikynewark

Doesn't swallow? Yeah I heard that before!

Amber

Seriously??? Who cares if she did! I mean it's not like they have a picture of her driving afterwards or anything!!!!

the will

Doesn't swallow!!?? I'm cancelling my date with her!

O_o

someone forgot to tell the blonde in the back about your clever joke.

Heather

I'm so tired of people freaking out if these girls drink. Even if she was, WHO CARES??? Drinking is not illegal unless she is under age

Pudding Tang

what does the bottle represent Alex?

EatMe

The fact that her face is so white, compared with the brown skin of the rest of her body from the neck down, would indicate that she does not, in fact swallow. Smile for daddy babycakes, here comes the money-shot. 8====D~~O:

dom