Miss Michigan

I DON'T SWALLOW!!!

6/7/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0607_miss_michigan_01
Miss Michigan
says she didn't drink a DROP of vodka during the Miss USA after party in Vegas Sunday night -- despite a boozy photo TMZ posted this morning -- telling us, she posed with the bottle ... but never swallowed.

21-year-old Kristen Danyal tells us she doesn't drink alcohol whatsoever ... she's not "that kind of person" -- Kristen just took the booze-chugging pic as a joke because her friends goaded her into it.

0606_kristen_danyal_drinking_wm
Kristen tells us, "Everyone was telling me to drink and wanted me to drink, but everyone that knows me knows I don’t drink.”

Kristen says, “I had friends who came out to watch me and other girls there from previous pageants saying 'Drink! Drink!' ... They knew I was upset about losing and tried to cheer me up." Posing for the photo was Kristen's solution.

So Kristen's excuse is she did it, but she didn't REALLY do it ... eh, it worked for Bill Clinton.

Cao

Alot of lying for publicity going on these days.

Mary

Just look at her face and eyes, looks wasted to me.

parlayer

I'd be happy with it on her forehead.

PPC

Regardless if she drinks, or even swallows, I am extremely impressed by her looks. I think though, if she is lying, she deserves a spanking. I am more than willing to spank her bare bottom.

LRT

If what your friends tell you to do is so important.....THINK FOR YOURSELF! Cause, if they tell you to jump off a bridge...you'll probably do it!

Peaches the Writer

And President Clinton did not inhale.

bridge trollw

all you have is your integrity. looks are temporary and you probably have your moments first thing in the morning too. But if you are honest and sincere it goes a long way. Next time you get caught getting liquored up, just let everyone know you had a fun night and move on.

Big D

Those good looking bitches never swallow

I Was About To Say

Yeah, from the photo it's clear...you don't swallow booze, but you look like you swallow......

ray

I guess I believe her,,, but on the other hand, who cares? she is, I assume, over 21, and can surely drink if she wants to. This is news??? WHY???

PaulWS

Who cares? At least it aint like the other chick that had a food binge after the pageant is now going to become a fatty fatty.

michele

Whats the big deal she legal age to drink. The pageant was over so who really cares?

Mercer EsruK

Are you kidding me? She swallows "hair gel".

RedwoodPerch

Doesn't swallow? I guess that's why she's running around with "egg on her face".

Mike

Looks like the screw top in still on the fine bottle of adult beverage, to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments