Miss Michigan

I DON'T SWALLOW!!!

6/7/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0607_miss_michigan_01
Miss Michigan
says she didn't drink a DROP of vodka during the Miss USA after party in Vegas Sunday night -- despite a boozy photo TMZ posted this morning -- telling us, she posed with the bottle ... but never swallowed.

21-year-old Kristen Danyal tells us she doesn't drink alcohol whatsoever ... she's not "that kind of person" -- Kristen just took the booze-chugging pic as a joke because her friends goaded her into it.

0606_kristen_danyal_drinking_wm
Kristen tells us, "Everyone was telling me to drink and wanted me to drink, but everyone that knows me knows I don’t drink.”

Kristen says, “I had friends who came out to watch me and other girls there from previous pageants saying 'Drink! Drink!' ... They knew I was upset about losing and tried to cheer me up." Posing for the photo was Kristen's solution.

So Kristen's excuse is she did it, but she didn't REALLY do it ... eh, it worked for Bill Clinton.

brianjones0069

Oh yes this chick "swallows".

Leo v

MAYBE SHE DONT' SWALLOW "VODKA". WINK-WINK.LOL

drjimmy

She sounds like a royal pain in the ass!

Eddie

I'm pretty sure she swallowed something else. LOL

buzz kill

Bet I can goad her into swallowing.

Sienna Sacha

she must have went to the Billy Clinton school of telling the truth. .. and is working on her PhD in deception from the Obama School of Congenital lying. . .

Superman

Typical. She sounds like Amanda Bynes. Grow-up and get some better "friends". And stop acting like a whore! Get some class! Everybody in that photo just wants to corrupt you...to see how depraved you can be...to see you fall hard from grace. A lot of people these days get-off on debasing people like Paris Hilton does with her "friends".

moe

I am sure that she swallows a lot of other things if not vodka. Like Clinton... I smoked but I did not inhale!
WHATEVER!

CriticXtreme

This is a great position for you!

ESLS01

Next politician! Clinton did not inhale and she did not swallow!!! Funny stuff!

Dennis

I was there. The girl didn't have one sip, and that's a fact.

jess

WHY IS SHE LIEING!!! SHE COULD HAVE JUST SAID,HEY I NEVER/BARELY DRINK BUT THAT NIGHT MY FRIENDS WERE IN TOWN AND I DECIDED TO DRINK AND HAVE FUN WHATS WRONG WITH THAT....BUT NOOO SHE DECIDED TO SAY SHEDIDNT SWALLOW THE DRINK....THAN WHAT DID U DO SPIT IT OUT??? CLEARLY WE CAN SEE THE DRINK GOING IN HER MOUTH...QUIT TRYING TO PORTRAY YOURSELF AS A GOOD GIRL AND LIVE UR LIFE.

Diendurr

I'm better off in life for having read this story.

Anon8924

How stupid and immature can you be? If you want to drink, then drink! You are of age and noone cares, but to sit here and lie about it, is so childish. The picture says it all. You didn't spit out the alcohol you bimbo. So thankful you didn't win. The last thing we need is another airhead taking the crown.. agh Didn't the last Miss Michigan get a DUI? This pageant is so pathetic. Proud of Alyssa for only making positive headlines! Beauty and Brains

Joey Boots

Swallow it guuurlfriend swallow it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments