John Travolta

Resurfaces

6/8/2012 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0608_john_travolta_Getty2
John Travolta
made the trek to Sony Studios Thursday night ... to honor Shirley MacLaine at the AFI awards.

It's the first time we've seen him since allegations by several masseurs who claim he sexually assaulted them. Both dropped their suits, but both have re-lawyered.

John looks ... different.

0608_afi_footer2

Kraken

His career would shoot through the roof if he just came out and stopped wearing those ridiculous toupes

Repeter

He looks like he went to hell & back. I hope he can resolve his personal problems & get his life back on track.

daz513

This is what happened to Burt Reynolds. First the gay rumors

chris

That looks like the spray on bed liner I have on my truck

chris

I von to drink your blood !!

daz513

Daz513: Bad rugs and gay rumors.This generations Burt Reynolds!!!

jordii

I have always like JT so I do hope things turn out OK for him. His hair does look like its painted on and he looks really haggard too. They probably just caught him at a bad moment or messed with the picture to make him look bad. He needs to invest in a better hair piece or get implants.

Pookie

It's Count Chocula!

LuCha

Man, that is one creepy ass gay Spock right there...

Jimmi

Bad hairpiece. Just awful. He looks like a Vulcan!

KenzieQ

wahhhh he's scary looking :/

FruitSalad

***got.

FruitSalad

He looks like Herman Munster.

Regina

Umm, okay, He looks like a chubby Spock in a penguin suit.
With that being said, whether he is or isn't gay doesn't really matter to me all that much. But to maul a masseuse when the attention is clearly not wanted is sexual harrassment and it DOES hurt people. It hurts his wife when he is clearly not being honest with her, it hurts his kids to have to hear the stories and it hurts his rep not to mention the damage it clearly does to the victim.
I think the victims are being threatened to drop the suits by the Scientologist machine. Look what Tom Cruise does every time a rumour comes out about him. He get's the suits at the Celebrity Center or where have you to threaten lawsuits.
Scientology is a cult but it is backed up with a whole lot of celebrity cash to pay for those high priced and good lawyers.
And bald men are sexy as hell. I would do Patrick Stewart in a heartbeat.
John doesn't need to be ashamed of aging. Or losing his hair. He should ditch the toupee's unless of course his head is lumpy and bumpy,. Then I would reconsider a DIFFERENT toupee. Nothing worse than looking at a bald man who has a bumpy and lumpy scalp.

Tim Burton