Kim Kardashian

Buys Kanye West SICKEST

Birthday Present Ever

6/8/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

A Lamborghini gifted to Kanye West from Kim KardashianWhat does the woman who has everything get the man who has everything for his birthday? If you're Kim Kardashian, you buy your boyfriend Kanye West a rare $750,000 Lamborghini.  Ball so hard!

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Kim purchased the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 in L.A. for her new BF, who's celebrating his 35th birthday today. But Kanye can't play with it yet because he's in Ireland on the Watch the Throne tour.

So we're told Kim wanted to give him a taste of his gift -- so she took a video of the car to show him ... and we're told she's screening the video in person tonight on the Emerald Isle.

So it's probably safe to say the car won't be Kanye's only present this year.

RaineeDrops

That church she is attending is really helping her. Do they teach all about immorality, making a mockery of marriage, adultery, bragging about adultery, buy buy buy, want want want, all about me me me me me, never about others or people in need or hurting, real life issues, nope, all about me me me I want I want, whine, temper tantrums, acting spoiled, superficial things, stuff, more stuff, buy buy buy, need the latest hand bag, the most expensive ring, the car, show it off, tell everyone about it, brag about money, money defines, worship money.

That church, the Kim Jenner made church, if this is what they condone and teach, is not a church of God.

Looks like Satan has his grip on the Kardashians and is their puppetmaster. Pulling strings and they are dancing to entertain the devil in what they think are their little PR stunts, are actually the devil just telling them to dance, dance little Kardashians, dance. Make fools of yourself, jeopardize your souls some more.

Dance.

Melissa Horacek

I'm so relieved that Kim Kardashian had enough pennies to rub together at the ****ing Lamborghini dealership when she was picking up Kanye West a new car. Lord knows he really couldn't afford to take the bus for one more day. I just love how there are good people in this world that are struggling to pay monthly bills and we have *******s who become wealthy for nothing or *******s who were once talented and are now only famous for being *******s raking in 7 figures for breathing. OK. My rant is over. Now, where are my happy pills. . .

Sam Sunshine

The ink is not even dry yet, just like the piss on her saggy chest and your purchasing a nice ride for Kanye. Your pathetic Kim! Kim. your becoming an old hag and that's something you will not be able to control, even with plastic surgery you will still look hideous! What's the next step? Go to Africa and adopt a baby? No, your to sellfish even to do that. what you should do, is hang a chlorine tabled around your neck instead of a gold chain to get the piss smell of you.

Seriously wtf

I seriously doubt she paid for it. More likely he gave her the cash to pay for it and give it to him. Why would she buy something that expensive for a guy she has been dating for a few months. Not to mention he is a tool.

ED

She is Sucking Down about 10 inches on top of that !!! WHAT A COUNTRY.!!!

Sam Sunshine

Dietra

Okay now if this doesn't confirm once and for all how STUPID and DELUSIONAL this chick is, then I don't know what will. You go and spend close to $800,000 on a car for a guy that D-MN near the whole world knows you won't be with 6 months from now( if it even lasts that long). You can't buy love Kim, but why would I expect someone as SHALLOW as her to know that.

McIver3

Kim spends money on men to keep them. Either that or he has a really, big, big....heart? He will be done with her in 60 days.

SumaStorm

Shallow Couple
Do more than a sensless purchase - donate the purchase price to low income area reading programs.. something for meaningful. So out of touch with reality. So sad : (

Sam Sunshine

Sam Sunshine

Chlorine tablets by Kim Kardashian, comes with state of the art no slip one size fits all chain that fits around your neck. It's guaranteed to repel urine smell or your money back! www.kimktablets.com

Sam Sunshine

All proceeds go to the piss a wish foundation by Kim K.

CyndiChainsaW

Uhmm.... Ok.
How long have they even known each other?
Their relationship is clearly full of substance.
Full of something atleast.

TheBestHeEverHad

If this is true why not give her soon to be ex an annulment and his cut of the money u made together?

Jodi

Kim has been in this showmance for 2 months, is still married and giving these kind of presents to her fake boyfriend. I bet you the car is leased out to Kim or one of the Kardashian's corporations. I don't see Kim buy anything at full pop. When they call an end to this BS of a relationship the car goes back to her.

She never treated Kris H like this and she married him. What does tell you about her true feelings for Kris H? Kim is making it easier for Kris H to prove her marriage to him was not one of love but fake.