Kim Kardashian

Buys Kanye West SICKEST

Birthday Present Ever

6/8/2012 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

A Lamborghini gifted to Kanye West from Kim KardashianWhat does the woman who has everything get the man who has everything for his birthday? If you're Kim Kardashian, you buy your boyfriend Kanye West a rare $750,000 Lamborghini.  Ball so hard!

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Kim purchased the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 in L.A. for her new BF, who's celebrating his 35th birthday today. But Kanye can't play with it yet because he's in Ireland on the Watch the Throne tour.

So we're told Kim wanted to give him a taste of his gift -- so she took a video of the car to show him ... and we're told she's screening the video in person tonight on the Emerald Isle.

So it's probably safe to say the car won't be Kanye's only present this year.

nisiek

lets see, I have one educated friend on welfare, I am supporting three people, if I get sick I am screwed cause I have no insurance but work like a dog, most people I know are REALLY suffering, and this peed on w h o r e and her gay fake boyfriend blow this kind of money. It is people like Kimmy the pig, and her gay boyfriend that make people crazy, btw, what skills does she have besides getting peed on???She is fake, fat and still married, she has been cheating for sure on her husband, no way this is a "new" relationship...she is such a nasty nasty ho.

Kari

JODI--I'll bet you are a Kardashian. And I do devote my life to feeding those in need. So I stand by what I said. You need to quit being so angry--I can't imagine being mad at someone for hoping money could go to feed those in need. Wow--talk about having mixed up values.

craig

TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!TMZ IS PAID TO MAKE UNFAMOUS TRASH AND REALITY NOBODIES FAMOUS!!!

Diane

Those ;two no-talents have so much money it's filthy.

Darth Bobo

Kanye is a lyrical genius, who just happens to like fish *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Wishbone

These two are still newsworthy? Really?? What is wrong with the world that people like this are making millions and good people are losing all they've worked for? I just don't get it.

Who Knew

The worst thing about the Kartrashians, is the silly people who buy their crap drive 5 year old corrolas, or escorts, or something worth less than 10k, just so they can put on their cheap animal print from Sears discount table and watch their show and feel like one of the group. The people who buy this crap devalue their owne lives because in truth they can not "Keep up with the Kartrashins" and will never appriciate what they do have.

dpm0218

Don't get it twisted...E! paid for that car and gave it to him since he has most likely agreed to appear in the show.....she didn't spend 750k on her husband, she damn sure didn't spend it on a boyfriend....PUHLEEZE!!!!

Bmartin

And Kim will get a black pearl necklace , what she really loves.

LolaBEE

If you have money like Kim its nothing! She knows the stakes of this Kanye relationship and the money making potential! This car is prob equivalent to the real worth of the wedding presents for the Hump wedding she pocketed!

Taylor Bailey

I thought that he was just "a close family friend". Do those nuts really think that they matter? Publicity whores. All of them. But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The father (Robert Sr) was friends with, and defended O.J. "nuff said...

vinyl

God I hate this stupid bitch!

Bluelady

Let's hope the K's pick up Octomom and run off together never to be heard from again!

Linda Brown

What is SICK is this non-talented bimbo has the 750 G to buy the car! I can't understand how she has amassed the fortune she has because she has no talent of any kind, she is not even that beautiful, she has too much of her that is man made in an OR of the latest Plastic MD in LA and that show is beyond stupid! I am hoping that sooner than later people will tire of her and the show can be cancelled and then she will fade away like the other usless twit Paris, apparently, she is now yesterday's garbage. Sad, she will never be completely poor but at least we are no longer seeing her dominate this site or on ET, she is not that newsworthy and neither is this usless waste of space! I predict that she and the idiot will get married for probably 23 minutes because both of them are too into themselves to ever have a meaningful relationship with anyone. Paris too will never have true love either unless there is a way to marry yourself, then she has that sewn up and in the bag.

arealrascal

I hope these two talentless dmasses are together when he rams an overpass abutment doing 90.